Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Christ Is All In The Social World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is All In The Social World (1269 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Christ is gender: The meaning, essence and purpose of gender is Christ. Christ is the reason why God created gender. "Adam was a type (prefigure) of the One Who was to come [Christ]" (Rom 5:14). Christ Jesus is the real man, all other men are just a type, picture and representation of Christ. In Genesis God created man without a woman; this is a symbol and representation pof Christ when hHe was a lone bachelor without a bride. God later put Adam to a deep sleep and created Eve with a bone removed from Adam's side. So also in the new testament God put Jesus into a deep sleep on the cross and out of Jesus's side God removed blood and water (John 19:34-35). The blood is for redemption as the Church is born out of redemption and the water is for growth as the Church grow through the word of God. "that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish." (Eph 5:26-27). God will iuse Christ blood and water to build and create a glorious bride for Christ. The bride is the body of Christ. Head is not different from the body i.e myour head is you and your body is also you. So also Christ is the head and Christ is the body. Therefore Christ is the bride and the bride is the reality of woman. All other women is a type, shadow and prepresentation of the Church, the Church is the only real woman. The Church is Christ, Christ is the reality of man and the reality of woman. Therefore Christ is the reality of gender. Gender is not real, the real gender is Christ.

Christ is Romance: Christ is the real romance, all other romance is a picture, a shadow and a type of Christ. The Bible stated with boy meet girl (Adam and Eve) and ends with boy marry girl (Christ and the Church). Each verse in the Bible is saturated with this divine romance between Christ and his Church. The Bible cis a romantic book and God is the author of the most romantic story ever written. Every couple are just playing out the romance between Christ and his bride, for the real romance is the divine romance.

Christ is Marriage: Christ is the essence, meaning and purpose of marriage. "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven." (Matt 22:30). There is a principle in the Bible that when the reality comes the shadow is no longer needed. When Christ comes and he marries him bride marriage will cease to exist. This is because all other marriage is symbol and type of the marriage between Christ and the Church. The marriage you are now is just a shadow, Christ is the only real marriage.

Christ is Sex: If there is no marriage in heaven there will definitely be no sex. The is because sex is a shadow of things to come and the reality is Christ (Col 2:17). Sex is a picture and representation of the pleasure the Church with experience in the presence of her bridegroom.

Christ is Family: Family will also cease to exist after Christ coming. The only family that will exist is the family of God. Jesus came to break the old family and start the one and only true family (Matt 12:46-50. Matt 10:35-37. John 19:25-27. Luk 14:26. Pro 16-10. Matt 19:29). The reality of family is the body of Christ and since Christ is the head as well as the body. Then Christ is the reality of family. The Church is your family and the Church is Christ therefore Christ is your brother, sister, father and mother. Christ is your real family. All other family is but a shadow and a picture of Christ.
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Christ is the reality.
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Trash

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
wordcat:
Trash
Do you call everything you don't understand "trash"?

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Do you call everything you don't understand "trash"?

What do u mean by a lone bachelor with a son?
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
wordcat:

What do u mean by a lone bachelor with a son?
Christ is the Son of God and he (Christ) was a lone bachelor.
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Christ is the Son of God and he (Christ) was a lone bachelor.

God= Christ' father

Christ= A Lone Bachelor

And Who is Christ' Mother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
wordcat:

God= Christ' father

Christ= A Lone Bachelor

And Who is Christ' Mother?
Christ is the word of God and God call His word "His Son"
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Christ is the word of God and God call His word "His Son"

So Christ is just a word and not a son in the real sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
You forgot:

christ is a scammer
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Misogynist2014(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
wordcat:

So Christ is just a word and not a son in the real sense.

So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. Hebrews 5:5
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. Hebrews 5:5

So what or who is Christ?

A word or A Being
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Misogynist2014(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
wordcat:

So what or who is Christ?

A word or A Being
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as
of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by wordcat(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as
of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Do u knw what begotten is?
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2015
wordcat:

Do u knw what begotten is?
"For to which of the angels did [God] ever say, You are My Son, today I have begotten You [established You in an official Sonship relation, with kingly dignity]? And again, I will be to Him a Father, and He will be to Me a Son?" (Heb 1:5 AMP)
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by Hiswordxray(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hiswordxray:

"For to which of the angels did [God] ever say, You are My Son, today I have begotten You [established You in an official Sonship relation, with kingly dignity]? And again, I will be to Him a Father, and He will be to Me a Son?" (Heb 1:5 AMP)
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by tpiah2: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
great thread.
Re: Christ Is All In The Social World by tpiah2: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

People Who Criticise Prosperity Rarely Become Rich. / Angels And Demons: The Birth Of Giants. / Pastor Adeboye: “the Richest Man In The World By FEMI ARIBISALA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.