Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com (14482 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
http://nigeriapulse.com/exclusive-how-ambode-ruined-tinu-edunex-bankers-marriage/

This is a true life story as I know the couple. I posted this here because this isn't meant to attack the political ambition of Akin Ambode. I wanted us to comment and learn as family landers. I can shed more light on the marriage if required.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
--

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by cozy7(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
If this true then Ambode is worse than GEJ.
Besides, how is a candidate picked instead of followung due process by contesting primary election??

What rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
@op,how much have u made today?do u live in a rented apartment or ur own house?what's ur education qualification? When people like u begin to cast stone then I wonder what the world is turning into...out of all the government officials or leaders we have in Nigeria,tell me the one without a sin! And only God know how ur own home will be since u r he'll bent on destroying someone else's home..to me,I still believe whatever nonsense u write here won't change the mind of lagosians... you all criticized buhari and look where he is today,he triumph so will ambode. My advice to u,get a life...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
@op,how much have u made today?do u live in a rented apartment or ur own house?what's ur education qualification? When people like u begin to cast stone then I wonder what the world is turning into...out of all the government officials or leaders we have in Nigeria,tell me the one without a sin! And only God know how ur own home will be since u r he'll bent on destroying someone else's home..to me,I still believe whatever nonsense u write here won't change the mind of lagosians... you all criticized buhari and look where he is today,he triumph so will ambode. My advice to u,get a life...

If I wanted to castigate Ambode, I would have posted this in the politics section. Same reason I did not mention his name in the headline. I know the couple and the husband sent this link to all their friends.

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm sorry but who's this Ambode ? lipsrsealed

Rich men have been taking advantage of poor man's wife since time immemorial so it's not news to me. And they will never stop.

By the way its a simple case of two consented adults to shine congos, the woman got too comfortable and kicked her husband to the curb.

Poor Mr. Edun, life goes on dude, you just saved yourself from a dangling wrecking ball. Pick yourself up and move on.

Shine your eyes when choosing a partner, people marry for different goals in mind , so when things ( finances, health etc) goes spiral, they keep it moving.
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:
http://nigeriapulse.com/exclusive-how-ambode-ruined-tinu-edunex-bankers-marriage/

This is a true life story as I know the couple. I posted this here because this isn't meant to attack the political ambition of Akin Ambode. I wanted us to comment and learn as family landers. I can shed more light on the marriage if required.

I will also appreciate if someone can paste the story as I am typing from my phone.

So what's the point of this

Is it because its ambode or because some women prefer to be mistresses or that she was the breadwinner or what exactly

What's the moral of this storyland

4 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
I'm sorry but who's this Ambode ? lipsrsealed

Rich men have been taking advantage of poor man's wife since time immemorial so it's not news to me. And they will never stop.

By the way its a simple case of two consented adults to shine congos, the woman got too comfortable and kicked her husband to the curb.

Poor Mr. Edun, life goes on dude, you just saved yourself from a dangling wrecking ball. Pick yourself up and move on.

Shine your eyes when choosing a partner, people marry for different goals in mind , so when things ( finances, health etc) goes spiral, they keep it moving.

Mr Edun is not exactly a poor man. He is a Senior Manager in a bank and drives two brand new cars. He obviously does not have the kinda money Ambode has.

But the real story is that Mr Edun bought the house but unknowingly signed it to his wife. His wife who worked at FCMB at the time told him she could refinance the mortgage at a cheaper rate from FCMB and that will save them some money. Unknown to him, she made him sign a document that effectively transferred the house to her. He didn't read well before signing.

Ambode is the governorship candidate of the APC

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by NosoChic: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
So...is this for our information or guidance.

Truth be told.....so many married people engage in extra marital affairs...It cuts across age, sex, financial strata, etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

So what's the point of this

Is it because its ambode or because some women prefer to be mistresses or that she was the breadwinner or what exactly

What's the moral of this storyland

To give more perspective for men, when you see a woman spending more than she seems to earn, husbands should ask questions. This woman was permanently travelling first class with two kids and her husband did not raise issues.

She used to buy the most expensive jewellery and go for exotic vacations without her husband but he kept quiet. She also got promoted every year moving from DM to AGM in five years and all he did was rejoice and congratulate her.

The real lesson is that while we rejoice with our spouses we should ask questions when necessary if we are not sure of the source of income.

12 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Jahblessme: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
And you OP are the voice of righteousness?
Or are you Mr Edun?
I smell jolosi

were you there when she was travelling first class with her kids & buying the expensive jewellery?
Please stop attacking your fellow woman and mind your bizniz.
Abi you wan join the Ambode? Who the fa ck is he anyways.

How do u know she was happy in her marriage?She has found a better alternative and ported.
Face your life and stop crying more than the bereaved

Ajayi worker,leave the sl ut shaming for the males

PS I'd be more sympathetic if mr edun is d one complaining..he may even be glad he's gotten rid of his wicked wife.

7 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

To give more perspective for men, when you see a woman spending more than she seems to earn, husbands should ask questions. This woman was permanently travelling first class with two kids and her husband did not raise issues.

As a senior banker this is possible
Don't forget her pay is also a function of deposits she brings in

She used to buy the most expensive jewellery and go for exotic vacations without her husband but he kept quiet. She also got promoted every year moving from DM to AGM in five years and all he did was rejoice and congratulate her.

The real lesson is that while we rejoice with our spouses we should ask questions when necessary if we are not sure of the source of income.
Well the rate of promotion was high but she is not the only one who was fast Like this
Well they're mostly ladies grin
I agree one should have idea of source of income

Losing the house.. That one introduces another k leg

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh I don't literally mean pauperish poor.. He doesn't have the kind of money , fame , and properties Ambode has. He's a poor man compared to Ambode. A greedy woman will definately go for the latter. wink

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by chronique(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting... Behold the governorship candidate of the APC. This means more men would lose their wives to him should He eventually win. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
chronique:
Interesting... Behold the governorship candidate of the APC. This means more men would lose their wives to him should He eventually win. Smh.

Their dummy wives right? Everyone is responsible for their actions, sir .

4 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Their dummy wives right? Everyone is responsible for their actions, sir .

Maybe because its a woman she cannot be responsible for her actions

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe because its a woman she cannot be responsible for her actions

I'm insulted. angry

Some of us have responsibilities since teenagers, conduct a whole building site and pay the labourers and suppliers , account for everything to our parent(s), after school work.

Accountability moral has been ingrained into our lives from ground up. Being a woman doesn't make a woman irresponsible, we are strong and can great at multitasking cool and that's just one of many great xtics.

#Peak I know your post is pure Sarcasm , just using this medium to express my grouse grin

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

As a senior banker this is possible
Don't forget her pay is also a function of deposits she brings in

Well the rate of promotion was high but she is not the only one who was fast Like this
Well they're mostly ladies grin
I agree one should have idea of source of income

Losing the house.. That one introduces another k leg

A senior manager in a bank cannot afford to fly first class. Mba.

She told the husband they were refinancing the house but brought a deed of sale document for her husband to sign. The man signed just signed out of blind trust. Well I guess you have to read and re - read every document ur spouse asks you to sign. No more blind trust

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by coogar: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Accountability moral has been ingrained into our lives from ground up. Being a woman doesn't make a woman irresponsible, we are strong and can great at multitasking cool and that's just one of many great xtics.

having responsibilities is quite different from taking it. pickabeau is right, 21st century women don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. it is always everyone else's fault, not their fault.

if you sit tinu edun down, she would manage to pass the blame to someone else & when they run out of options, they blame lucifer. i am not surprised at all concerning the story.

the hubby was daft - if he didn't lose his house to his greedy wife, he would have lost it to some other fraudsters. he should move on - there's plenty of time for him to save up & get another house.

4 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'm insulted. angry

Some of us have responsibilities since teenagers, conduct a whole building site and pay the labourers and suppliers , account for everything to our parent(s), after school work.

#Peak I know your post is pure Sarcasm , just using this medium to express my grouse grin
Haha

It's the prevailing mainstream idea around nairaland na

You slap your MIL..its not your fault ba..

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Coogar, that's unfair generalization.

IMO( at least that's how I was taught and teaching my kids now) ; Being Responsible works 2 ways ; To have and To own.

Picking one over the other is pure hypocrisy and that's why I don't get along with many folks on here grin

No doubt Mr. Edun is love stricken that he forgot to read the fine prints, olodo grin
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

having responsibilities is quite different from taking it. pickabeau is right, 21st century women don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. it is always everyone else's fault, not their fault.

if you sit tinu edun down, she would manage to pass the blame to someone else & when they run out of options, they blame lucifer. i am not surprised at all concerning the story.

the hubby was daft - if he didn't lose his house to his greedy wife, he would have lost it to some other fraudsters. he should move on - there's plenty of time for him to save up & get another house.

It's as if you were there. They even went to visit Pastor Taiwo Odukoya before they got separated. When she asked her what the problem was, she blamed her husband. Said he wasn't man enough. Said he doesn't have money and doesn't take care of the kids. This guy is very responsible o.

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let's be real here

Maybe the house had to be in her name for the refinancing arrangements

Most likely he used a more expensive loan to build the house
She then used her position to get a more favorable deal so in a sense it's also her house

However trust is lost
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by coogar: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Coogar, that's unfair generalization.

IMO( at least that's how I was taught and teaching my kids now) ; Being Responsible works 2 ways ; To have and To own.

Picking one over the other is pure hypocrisy and that's why I don't get along with many folks on here grin

No doubt Mr. Edun is love stricken that he forgot to read the fine prints, olodo grin

the generalisation is not unfair, it's the fact!
21st century women cannot handle responsibility & it cuts across race, age, social status, etc.

TooNoisy:

It's as if you were there. They even went to visit Pastor Taiwo Odukoya before they got separated. When she asked her what the problem was, she blamed her husband. Said he wasn't man enough. Said he doesn't have money and doesn't take care of the kids. This guy is very responsible o.

so she decided to open her legs because her hubby isn't man enough, he doesn't have money and he doesn't take care of kids? shocked

can you imagine that? why didn't she walk away quietly from the marriage? honestly, nigerian marriages have become mickey-mouse partnership.

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Ewuro4: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

It's as if you were there. They even went to visit Pastor Taiwo Odukoya before they got separated. When she asked her what the problem was, she blamed her husband. Said he wasn't man enough. Said he doesn't have money and doesn't take care of the kids . This guy is very responsible o.

See excuses ... Coogar's right I guess. Smh!
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by Kimoni: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

A senior manager in a bank cannot afford to fly first class. Mba.

She told the husband they were refinancing the house but brought a deed of sale document for her husband to sign. The man signed just signed out of blind trust. Well I guess you have to read and re - read every document ur spouse asks you to sign. No more blind trust

Says who?

3 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by TooNoisy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
Let's be real here

Maybe the house had to be in her name for the refinancing arrangements

Most likely he used a more expensive loan to build the house
She then used her position to get a more favorable deal so in a sense it's also her house

However trust is lost

You are right and that was the reason she claimed was the reason why the house was in her name. But she claimed she had stopped paying the mortgage and got some FCMB guys to throw her husband out while she travelled. She then moved back into the house.

Another twist was that her mother and sister lived with them all along and even the mother was so disrespectful to the husband. The mother also knew of her relationship with Ambode.

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by coogar: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

You are right and that was the reason she claimed was the reason why the house was in her name. But she claimed she had stopped paying the mortgage and got some FCMB guys to throw her husband out while she travelled. She then moved back into the house.

Another twice was that her mother and sister lived with them all along and even the mother was so disrespectful to the husband. The mother also knew of her relationship with Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by pickabeau1: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

Another twist was that her mother and sister lived with them all along and even the mother was so disrespectful to the husband. The mother also knew of her relationship with Ambode.

Disrespect?

There were more issues then
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

It runs in the family.
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't mind him. He's one of the wale adenuga production wriyers grin
southniyikaye:
Re: What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

coogar close your mouth and tell your friend to close his mouth too. It is another super story that you're taking serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.