Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (41641 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Gluckdude(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
So a trader tied her child to a wheelbarrow while going to her shop. Some people sha… Do you see this as wisdom or child abuse?

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/30/see-what-this-woman-did-to-her-child-photo/

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by teewai3(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
safety precaution..lol. you no wetin d child dey do d mother

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Mprex(f): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
This is foolery. What stopped her from backing the baby?sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by buccal(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Eewo.some wowen can be wicked sha.see as the boy sef hang as if he's at the entrance of a molue bus

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ShakurM(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Child abuse at best!

And if dem call good mothers, she go show abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by kentochi(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahahaha
this woman no go kill me.
May that him son no they hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by eightsin(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Na to load that woman with slaps o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
U no see dat boy head? U no know say dat boy na d legendary original coconuthead known for being irredeemably sturborn till they get to older years and turn a new leaf and become sometin? How do u think buhari was? Dis is how they train dem!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by asadike(f): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2015
U know how many times d boy don lost? D woman went to d extreme sha.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2015
The child had to use the "seat belt" mehn cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by DBestDoc(f): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Maybe the mum figured her child enjoys the ride, though it's risky. As she no get car na, she decided to use the available motor take flex her baby. All join!
Don't be surprised the child will be shining his teeth while enjoying the ride grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by DBestDoc(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:
Maybe she has another child backed already.
You know this kind people na dem dey faithful pass to keep the commandment on multiplication, replenishing and filling the earth.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by breadplanets(f): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Una dey here dey pity d pikin una no see how d boy dey happy dey shine teeth? Abeg dis one na correct airconditioned motor. Make una leave matter for mathias abeg!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Mprex(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
DBestDoc:

You know this kind people na dem dey faithful pass to keep the commandment on multiplication, replenishing and filling the earth.
lols. abi

3 Likes

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by hensben(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:

lols. abi
My wife happy weekend

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by SAMBARRY: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
At that age the mama don dey make am practice how to do conductor

mgbeketoto another one Don come o.i don't know what to say again. Ishh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by 2CatWoman: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
DBestDoc:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Mprex(f): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
hensben:
My wife happy weekend
run away husbandtongue
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:

run away husbandtongue
Not my fault...I have been busy with work so we wouldn't starve smiley
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by tolugar: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:

She maybe backing another one. Both front en back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ggrin(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by mifavour(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
shocked chisos!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by sophtaf(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Maczeelly(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol

But

I don't think is funny
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by iluvweed(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin

This man is responsible for all this suffering.....She ought to have a good baby buggy for her son if she was employed...... undecided

7 Likes

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ireneony(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol parenting 101 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
omg!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
:-/
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by jay2pee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
I believe this action is for security purpose. To avoid looking for lost child.....
First time of coming on front page. I dedicate dis to my NYSC com may. And GEJ till, in fact, 2023
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by gememerald(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
serious!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Always wear your seat-belt,safety precaution.

...the woman did the right thing. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.