Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Regard To INEC Allowance That Was Reduced By NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Regard To INEC Allowance That Was Reduced By NYSC (863 Views)

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Regard To INEC Allowance That Was Reduced By NYSC / Regard To INEC Allowance That Was Reduced By NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regard To INEC Allowance That Was Reduced By NYSC by ahizih(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
According to latest investigation carried out on INEC about payment of allowances , this is the finding:
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for feeding/transport
allowance,
#10,000 for logistics,
#32,000 for the 2 elections
making a total of #53,500..
If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..
pls, don't forget
that NO PAYMENT,
NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy.
Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..Don't say I didn't tell you. Forward this message to every corp member you know and let us agree as one to stop this greedy act!

NB; I've sent this to all the corpers on my list, whether you've conducted the Election or not!.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of My NYSC Days... / You Cant Believe What I Saw During Pop? / Caution!! Life Of A Slay Corper Is Useless - Destined Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.