Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Your Change. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Change. (342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Change. by uchkochi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
The power that brought Jesus Christ out of the grave is available to bring you out of every financial, marital, spiritual and health grave. What is it that you will like to come out from? Send it as a request and I will join my faith with your faith in prayers tonight.
Re: Your Change. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
did Jesus actually died, if Jesus said no prophet can die outside Jerusalem and Golgotha you claimed it was his ending place is outside Jerusalem? your effort of money therefore is as fake as what you claim, especially when you are not a billionaire or trillionaire or even a millionaire and i am not sure if you are even financially comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter Nairalanders / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.10th.april.2015 | Pastors; Teachers. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.