Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? (1046 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by hawksford: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please what are the things I stand to gain if I root my android device

Please give information details
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
check the mb on my screenshot

Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by hawksford: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
lilbest4:

How did you do that shocked
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by dhsfbi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
lilbest4:
That is not the OP's question guy.
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by dhsfbi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
hawksford:

It is imei tweaking boss. use this imei 358429060326930, but if you don't know how to tweak, visit this link http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/how-to-change-your-imei-and-get-15gb.html
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
hawksford:

tweak tweak tweak...

sorry
I didn't read the body

I only read the heading
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by Warlord3000(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Yawns.

OP talk different another mumu dey show off ordinary 20gb..

When some of us wey manage 100gb no talk...

OP... Your phone doesn't need rooting to tweak imei jare..

As for advantages...

You have more. Control. Of. Your phone resources..

*backing up your rom mm
*flashing custom roms..

*fixing. Little. Stuffs by yourself..

*changing your fonts.

Etc cheesy
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by fortech91(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Listing the endless opportunities rooting affords one here will be double work, just read this post to get all you need to know about rooting http://www.androidgist.com/rooting-an-android-phone
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
hawksford:
Please what are the things I stand to gain if I root my android device

Please give information details

Get a comprehensive information here
www.ityunit..com/2015/04/benefits-of-rooting-your-android.html?m=1
Thank me later
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by hawksford: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Warlord3000:
Yawns.

As for advantages...

*backing up your rom mm
*flashing custom roms..

*changing your fonts.

Etc cheesy

Please can you give me the ones you know with detailed information

I'm a learner, permit me please
Re: What Are The Endless Opportunities Rooting Provides Your Phone With ?? ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Warlord3000:
Yawns.

As for advantages...

*backing up your rom mm
*flashing custom roms..

*changing your fonts.

Etc cheesy
see dis idi**t

you be better mumu

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Delete Inbuilt Apps On Your Android Device / Best BIS Subscription In Town? / Get Any Huawei Smartphone And Get A Free Huawei Laptop Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.