Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone (734 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / SEE What This Pastor Is Doing to Pregnant Women Inside Church / PHOTO:A 5legged Cow Grants Baby Boys To Pregnant Women:god's Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone by lectureme(m): 4:01am On Jan 25, 2009
Naija will never stop amusing people with their powerfull stories.
But my people after these i need your contribution.
As i turned my radio station to a wonderfull station in Lagos you alll know, the only station that speaks pigging language, WAZOBIA, I wount mention the station where this are happening but mostly in lagos police station. They gave this repor on Wednesday afternoon, That on visitation to some police
station they founf out that in women prison, some there are 'PREGNANT' some have 'DELIVER' some on THREE, FOUR, SIX e.t.c PREGNANCY. The thing torch me so much as they police left all this women inside the prison with theiir BABIES AND PREGNANCY. Some are with their mopters taking care of them, As the contribution was going on am still dailling to call as the first UNSCRUPORLOUS NIGERIANS,who claim to be one the people that takes care of the people in the prison,SAYING, PLEASE WAZOBIA FM I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH THIS COS IT TORCHING ME. That's how this program was cut off. But one thing i really want to know is WHO GETTING THOSE WOMEN PREGNANT? CAN'T THEY BE SENT HOSPITAL TO BE TAKING CARE OF? HOW COME THEIR MOTHERS IS ALSO IN THE PRISON.

YOURS FAITHFULLY PETE,
[url][/url]www.lifesourceonline..com [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone by lectureme(m): 4:05am On Jan 25, 2009
MY PEOPLE AS I JUST FINISHED TYPING A FRIEND TOLD ME THA ONE HAS PUT TO BIRTH.
thANKS TO GOD.
Re: How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone by OBVIOUS(m): 4:07am On Jan 25, 2009
Who is getting the women pregnant ?

Maybe the women are being raped in prison,  this must be treacherous.

I can't imagine such sight of childbirth in a Nigerian prison.
Re: How Nigerian Women Prison Turnedn To Pregnant Zone by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2009
This is very sad,not to mention disgusting. How the police can be heartless enough to do this and keep at it is beyond me. I saw the news some time ago on TV and I am appalled that nothing has been done about it.
In another note, OP, pls move this thread to the crimes section. It doesnt belong here. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Die On Th Cross? / As An Atheist, I Truly Believe Africa Needs God --Matthew Parris / Say A Word Of Prayer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.