Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

This, This Or This - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This, This Or This (11540 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This, This Or This by ivoryhouse(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
nurey:

My brother stop cycling around, I don't have time for that. Tell me one reason why I shouldn't compare a full size luxury sedan LEXUS LS460 to a full size luxury sedan MERCEDES BENZ S600. I didn't ask you which one is better or has more bells and whistles I just asked you why I can't put them together head to head. If you ask me to test drive both then I will know the kind of RACIST you are.
Japanese do not know how to build luxury vehicles. Period!
Comparing a Japanese car to a merc,vw,Peugeot,landrover or some American cars is simply that:sacrilege!
Drive any of these others and you will not say a word in defense of japmobiles
Re: This, This Or This by abatically(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Sorry no vex youre right the Lexus is better.
BTW I have driven both. Have you?

U are getting him wrong. He didn't in anyway say the lexus is better, what he said is both can go head to head even though the merc is the better all round ride. But the fact remains the difference between a Lexus Ls460 and Benz s600 is not too far off as u guys put it. For the fact that the Lexus goes for about $90,000 while the merc is above $150,000 says a lot about what Toyota has done with the Lexus. The Mercedes Benz badge alone is an additional $20,000 on the merc. FACT.
Re: This, This Or This by yungboss(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: This, This Or This by nurey(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Sorry no vex youre right the Lexus is better.
BTW I have driven both. Have you?

You didn't answer my question, you kept on evading it, ok contunu. I have not driven neither of them even for 0.1mile but I have definitely seen the interior of both real life not some virtual sh*t.
Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
nurey:

You didn't answer my question, you kept on evading it, ok contunu. I have not driven neither of them even for 0.1mile but I have definitely seen the interior of both real life not some virtual sh*t.

I'm certain even you would agree that driving a car is quite different from visiting a photo studio.
What is a car?
Is it the dashboard interior and layout?

I've told you all I should drive the car,experience the car and see how far it moves your senses or do you see the guys at top gear or any other car show going on and on about the interior of a car without actually experiencing the thrill of driving? I have driven both cars on different occasions and I've told you which is better. Accepted some people are not driving enthusiasts maybe what they want is a monolith that occupies space and announced their presence fine but for people who truly enjoy driving it takes a whole lot more than looking at interiors to get them to say I'm comparing one car to another. I won't come here and argue about an Aston Martin for instance and compare it with probably a maseratti just because I've seen their interiors sir. Id drive both cars sir. In fact Id fire both cars till the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and then I'll make a choice. The Lexus jeep is nothing I repeat nothing compared to the s class in terms of performance. Please experience both cars...wait..how do you come off comparing both? Let me ask you, what is your basis for this my good sir?

So if someone gives you an option to select between the s class or Lexus you would go for the Lexus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Japanese car owners no dey gree. Seriously I was once like that and I know how they see things. So talk like this from now till the second coming, dem no go gree.

I used to own a v6 camry (voltron) full option of course being v6 what more would you expect? when it first came out after much tiny lighting and stuff. In my mind then ehn nothing you could tell me about German cars I would tell you my voltron was the defender of the universe. Till one sunday like that on third mainland when one Eclass like that effortlessly out me in my place. I still did not gree o. Time now came to upgrade was hoping to switch to the new model camry. When they released it, I was rather disappointed in the body shape, I don't know it just didn't work for me.still doesn't. That was how one car dealer asked me to come and check out one c class he felt would be a great deal for me. God knows I went there just cos of the respect I had for the man cos I was like whats wrong with this man? Which kain c class?
Long story short when I was to test drive the car the door of that car alone when I tried to close it, ol boy! Princess Diana's death is a bigger mystery to me now. Then I drove the car. God! See suspension along that aguda road before it was tarred. I repented immediately. So when I tell you to first drive a merc before passing comparisons it's not cos I want to burn data. Me o as of today o I can't see myself buying anything outside mercs again let alone those Japanese toys...seriously the balance I get when speeding with the E class I finally settled for is uncanny. I now be'z the one overtaking japs on Sunday drives on the bridge.

Seriously if you love the act of driving, you have absolutely no business in the Japanese aisle. Why do you think they have all those alphabets for their models? In waiting for Lexus zz. sef Mercedes already has an answer for them 4Years prior.

My brother abeg gimme better advice which one young working class guy fit suppose buy between Eclass & BMW X3 SUV, I'm really tripping for the SUV but with this your analysis of Benz, I dey get 2nd tots oh.
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
abatically:

U are getting him wrong. He didn't in anyway say the lexus is better, what he said is both can go head to head even though the merc is the better all round ride. But the fact remains the difference between a Lexus Ls460 and Benz s600 is not too far off as u guys put it. For the fact that the Lexus goes for about $90,000 while the merc is above $150,000 says a lot about what Toyota has done with the Lexus. The Mercedes Benz badge alone is an additional $20,000 on the merc. FACT.

A name is not just a name, it has shown itself valuable thats why that badge alone costs $20, 000. When Toyota gets there too, their badge will also skyrocket.

If you hear sey D'banj dey sing for one place & VicO dey sing for anoda which will ppl flock to? You already know.

That's cos d value of a name shows how much input the person has put into it d reason ppl try to protect dr name.
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
yungboss:
Nice thread.

grin
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

I'm certain even you would agree that driving a car is quite different from visiting a photo studio.
What is a car?

I've told you all I should drive the car,experience the car and see how far it moves your senses or do you see the guys at top gear or any other car show going on and on about the interior of a car without actually experiencing the thrill of driving? I have driven both cars on different occasions and I've told you which is better. Accepted some people are not driving enthusiasts maybe what they want is a monolith that occupies space and announced their presence fine but for people who truly enjoy driving it takes a whole lot more than looking at interiors to get them to say I'm comparing one car to another. I won't come here and argue about an Aston Martin for instance and compare it with probably a maseratti just because I've seen their interiors sir. Id drive both cars sir. In fact Id fire both cars till the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and then I'll make a choice. The Lexus jeep is nothing I repeat nothing compared to the s class in terms of performance. Please experience both cars...wait..how do you come off comparing both? Let me ask you, what is your basis for this my good sir?

So if someone gives you an option to select between the s class or Lexus you would go for the Lexus?

That last question na real moment of truth... grin
Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
themodernman:

My brother abeg gimme better advice which one young working class guy fit suppose buy between Eclass & BMW X3 SUV, I'm really tripping for the SUV but with this your analysis of Benz, I dey get 2nd tots oh.

Lol like the basis of this discussion I'll be truthful to you I have never been privy to driving the x3. The E class however...mehn!

The x5 that was one mean machine I drove that beast along the lekki express once like that through the roundabouts and didn't have to slow down for nada...the beautiful part? The handling was superb, you know how youre doing something seemingly dangerous but the car feels and behaves as if it's a dance with the road?
Unfortunately conditions haven't been so favourable to the x5 over time they get outta shape rather quickly.

In your choice between both cars I can tell youre a man who enjoys life and is not really bothered about second hand value. No worry my brother as a man thinketh so is he...money dey!

Consider this though one is an suv the other a sedan. Whats your basic route like? If you would driving mostly on bad roads the x3 would be a wiser option.

Then seriously how much you love to drive comes to play...alot! If you're like me who likes loves to see how far you can go. Ikeja to vi on third mainland every Sunday the sedan in this case the Eclass has far better stability between the two I tell you. Then you will see all those Japanese cars will start trying to show themselves...Guy like i always say first experience it I swear you will...no worry just try it first.

So really you have to consider what suits you but off the top of my head I see the Eclass as a better option Drive one now. Getting another soon but if God bless me pass as I plan ol boy If you see anybody with cls 55 on top bridge on Sunday e fit be me I abeg clear road Well wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This, This Or This by nurey(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

What is a car?

My brother first of all, you have allowed your biasedness to cloud ur eyes and judgement, you mistook the lexus LS460 for LX460,LX 470 (which are luxurious land cruiser prado).

An LS460 on the other hand is a full size luxury sedan no be Avalon luxury, this one nah full time plush luxury. So my brother google is your friend try to read up on the LS460 or better still the LS600h then come back and tell me why I shouldn't compare it to an S-class.

For your other question, if both cars were brought new and I asked to choose one, then my pick would be the S-class, both if both cars should pass by, the 2015 LS would turn more heads than the S-class because you just want to know which car that lexus is and its model.

At the end of the day, after the S-class has been abandoned in the mech garage because of its expensive nature, the lexus is still on road serving the master well.
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Lol like the basis of this discussion I'll be truthful to you I have never been privy to driving the x3. The E class however...mehn!

The x5 that was one mean machine I drove that beast along the lekki express once like that through the roundabouts and didn't have to slow down for nada...the beautiful part? The handling was superb, you know how youre doing something seemingly dangerous but the car feels and behaves as if it's a dance with the road?
Unfortunately conditions haven't been so favourable to the x5 over time they get outta shape rather quickly.

In your choice between both cars I can tell youre a man who enjoys life and is not really bothered about second hand value. No worry my brother as a man thinketh so is he...money dey!

Consider this though one is an suv the other a sedan. Whats your basic route like? If you would driving mostly on bad roads the x3 would be a wiser option.

Then seriously how much you love to drive comes to play...alot! If you're like me who likes loves to see how far you can go. Ikeja to vi on third mainland every Sunday the sedan in this case the Eclass has far better stability between the two I tell you. Then you will see all those Japanese cars will start trying to show themselves...Guy like i always say first experience it I swear you will...no worry just try it first.

So really you have to consider what suits you but off the top of my head I see the Eclass as a better option Drive one now. Getting another soon but if God bless me pass as I plan ol boy If you see anybody with cls 55 on top bridge on Sunday e fit be me I abeg clear road Well wink

To be honest with you i feel your analysis die...but as a short guy I've always had a thing for SUVs, they make me feel like I'm in heaven...and I'll be doing lots of long distance interstate travels with it cos I work in FCT but my base is Lagos...I feel SUV should do d trick na?
Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
nurey:

My brother first of all, you have allowed your biasedness to cloud ur eyes and judgement, you mistook the lexus LS460 for LX460,LX 470 (which are luxurious land cruiser prado).

An LS460 on the other hand is a full size luxury sedan no be Avalon luxury, this one nah full time plush luxury. So my brother google is your friend try to read up on the LS460 or better still the LS600h then come back and tell me why I shouldn't compare it to an S-class.

For your other question, if both cars were brought new and I asked to choose one, then my pick would be the S-class, both if both cars should pass by, the 2015 LS would turn more heads than the S-class because you just want to know which car that lexus is and its model.

At the end of the day, after the S-class has been abandoned in the mech garage because of its expensive nature, the lexus is still on road serving the master well.

Firstly I never told you it was the LS460. That's purely your assumption. Or better yet you could show me where the quote of me saying such is.

In the absence of experience to buttress your points its only anticipated that you resort to this.
Tried looking for photos for my sister's wedding where it was used but can't find any where I wouldn't be putting her picture up as well.

Oga I do not have anything to gain by telling you something that isn't true. You can base your judgements all you want on theories and all what you read on the internet.

Experience however...thats a whole different story and in that aspect I'm sorry to say sir you don't come close in anyway.

Here's a thought Google (since that's your forte) worst cars for any year choose any of the cars there. Now go to the webpage of any of the cars, now show me any car that it's manufacturer talks bad about.

Or any car no matter how bad that still will not get good review of some sort.

If you want to base your arguments on reviews from the internet no problem, me I would rather I feel the thing.

Experience after all they say is the best teacher.

On the issue of which cars can I ask what you drive at the moment? You see you need to understand what I've been trying to get across...guy see ehn I can't argue with you.

You haven't driven either car

All you say is based on assumption and reviews from the internet.

The places where your Lexus would turn heads differ certainly you don't expect to get the response for both cars in mushin or ajegunle as you would in ikoyi or Maitama now?

...where would you rather make an impact?

1 Like

Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
themodernman:

To be honest with you i feel your analysis die...but as a short guy I've always had a thing for SUVs, they make me feel like I'm in heaven...and I'll be doing lots of long distance interstate travels with it cos I work in FCT but my base is Lagos...I feel SUV should do d trick na?

Correct Guy, lol on the short guy thing cheesy
Seems youre pretty much inclined towards the SUV market based on your reasons. I seriously wish I have driven an x3 prior to now. I myself saw one 750 il the other day and was like if my hand touch this motor I swear na Kaduna and back even if na test drive.

Can I ask what made you consider the Eclass at all sir?
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Correct Guy, lol on the short guy thing cheesy
Seems youre pretty much inclined towards the SUV market based on your reasons. I seriously wish I have driven an x3 prior to now. I myself saw one 750 il the other day and was like if my hand touch this motor I swear na Kaduna and back even if na test drive.

Can I ask what made you consider the Eclass at all sir?

I have always wanted to cruise a Benz cos of d class it gives one...never really fancied any other rides apart from germans & benz was it for me would av gone for a Benz SUV but their M class interior aint as cool as d E class to me hence i settled for the E..until some guys on here began convincing me on the agility & perfomance of BMW engines...so I tot of going for d X3 cos I also have soft spot for that ride though d interior isn't as badass as d Benz.
Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
themodernman:

I have always wanted to cruise a Benz cos of d class it gives one...never really fancied any other rides apart from germans & benz was it for me would av gone for a Benz SUV but their M class interior aint as cool as d E class to me hence i settled for the E..until some guys on here began convincing me on the agility & perfomance of BMW engines...so I tot of going for d X3 cos I also have soft spot for that ride though d interior isn't as badass as d Benz.

Here's my take on buying cars
1. Dont rush
2. Yes reviews are good and stuff but nothing beats the hands on feeling of driving a car - I swear.
3.Decide on what truly fulfils your need for the car. Some people only like people turning heads to notice them in cars meanwhile some like people looking forward at their rear ends after they zoom past - like me cheesy

So take your time experience the cars in conditions and in sure you'll make a wise decision.

BTW what about the GL class you don't like the interior too?
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Here's my take on buying cars
1. Dont rush
2. Yes reviews are good and stuff but nothing beats the hands on feeling of driving a car - I swear.
3.Decide on what truly fulfils your need for the car. Some people only like people turning heads to notice them in cars meanwhile some like people looking forward at their rear ends after they zoom past - like me cheesy

So take your time experience the cars in conditions and in sure you'll make a wise decision.

BTW what about the GL class you don't like the interior too?

Ahh! GL class ke.. sey I dey work for FCT no mean na me be Central Bank oh...abeg I never reach dat level yet...

Are you saying d handling of d X3 is shitty? Tot you gave good comment on d X5 nah. Me I lof SUV oh & na d X3 my money fit afford jarey. GL class kor, Masseratti ni tongue
Re: This, This Or This by refreshrate: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
themodernman:

Ahh! GL class ke.. sey I dey work for FCT no mean na me be Central Bank oh...abeg I never reach dat level yet...

Are you saying d handling of d X3 is shitty? Tot you gave good comment on d X5 nah. Me I lof SUV oh & na d X3 my money fit afford jarey. GL class kor, Masseratti ni tongue

I didnt say so o ah oga! i said ive never driven the x3 before and really wish i had so i could contribute towards your decision. The x5 and the x3 are two different suvs and i guess its safe to assume similarities but id still advice a test first.

What model year of M class where you speaking of sir?
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

I didnt say so o ah oga! i said ive never driven the x3 before and really wish i had so i could contribute towards your decision. The x5 and the x3 are two different suvs and i guess its safe to assume similarities but id still advice a test first.

What model year of M class where you speaking of sir?

05 model..it has a bland interior jarey, no steering controls sef.
Re: This, This Or This by nurey(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Firstly I never told you it was the LS460. That's purely your assumption. Or better yet you could show me where the quote of me saying such is.

In the absence of experience to buttress your points its only anticipated that you resort to this.
Tried looking for photos for my sister's wedding where it was used but can't find any where I wouldn't be putting her picture up as well.

Oga I do not have anything to gain by telling you something that isn't true. You can base your judgements all you want on theories and all what you read on the internet.

Experience however...thats a whole different story and in that aspect I'm sorry to say sir you don't come close in anyway.

Here's a thought Google (since that's your forte) worst cars for any year choose any of the cars there. Now go to the webpage of any of the cars, now show me any car that it's manufacturer talks bad about.

Or any car no matter how bad that still will not get good review of some sort.

If you want to base your arguments on reviews from the internet no problem, me I would rather I feel the thing.

Experience after all they say is the best teacher.

On the issue of which cars can I ask what you drive at the moment? You see you need to understand what I've been trying to get across...guy see ehn I can't argue with you.

You haven't driven either car

All you say is based on assumption and reviews from the internet.

The places where your Lexus would turn heads differ certainly you don't expect to get the response for both cars in mushin or ajegunle as you would in ikoyi or Maitama now?

...where would you rather make an impact?

Guy I was correcting you cause your impression was I was comparing a jeep to s-class I had to correct U that the LS is a sedan while the LX is a jeep its easy to get confused since there are more LX on road in naija than LS.

Again you are very funny, where do you I stay, camaro, mustang, charger, challenger are an everyday thing for me. When I see a corvette, am not bothered, its no biggie what's in an S350 now S400, S500, S550 to even the amg version. Yes they have a sleek design, sporty and off course a mercedes badge but if the 2015 models of audi A8, Lexus LS460 and S600 pass, the forget even the chairman driving the range rover will be whaoed 1st by audi followed by lexus and the merc comes in 3rd.

You keep on saying drive both cars, you think the first impression a car should be willing to give potential buyers is how it drives abi, I don't think so, I go to a car stand, shape is the first attraction, then what we have inside which the lexus can match the merc, the merc has a powerful engine, yes but the V8 powered lexus aint no joker too.

So what's the difference, benz has been in the market for a while and has always delivered its luxury without question that's why it has remained at the top, but only time will tell.
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 2:42am On Apr 12, 2015
nurey:

Guy I was correcting you cause your impression was I was comparing a jeep to s-class I had to correct U that the LS is a sedan while the LX is a jeep its easy to get confused since there are more LX on road in naija than LS.

Again you are very funny, where do you I stay, camaro, mustang, charger, challenger are an everyday thing for me. When I see a corvette, am not bothered, its no biggie what's in an S350 now S400, S500, S550 to even the amg version. Yes they have a sleek design, sporty and off course a mercedes badge but if the 2015 models of audi A8, Lexus LS460 and S600 pass, the forget even the chairman driving the range rover will be whaoed 1st by audi followed by lexus and the merc comes in 3rd.

You keep on saying drive both cars, you think the first impression a car should be willing to give potential buyers is how it drives abi, I don't think so, I go to a car stand, shape is the first attraction, then what we have inside which the lexus can match the merc, the merc has a powerful engine, yes but the V8 powered lexus aint no joker too.

So what's the difference, benz has been in the market for a while and has always delivered its luxury without question that's why it has remained at the top, but only time will tell.

Shoroniyen? grin
Re: This, This Or This by nurey(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
themodernman:

Shoroniyen? grin

Kin shoro, owe ni grin

1 Like

Re: This, This Or This by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
nurey:

Kin shoro, owe ni grin

Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=drlawizle post=32655788][/quote]

Meen, BMW is getting more tempting by d day oh
Re: This, This Or This by chuka5000(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

1.5million? Dats an 04 model benz Eclass bro..be ready to cough out 2.2m at least or take a hike cheesy

Waste of money.
I'll settle for the evil spirit (accord) v6
Only the name tells u something is about to happen
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
chuka5000:

Waste of money.
I'll settle for the evil spirit (accord) v6
Only the name tells u something is about to happen

Nigerians always deceived by d production year...

Tecno phantom Z still can't stand an Iphone 4s of 3years ago...I'll say it again its not how far but how well...evil spirit still can't stand d benz of ds year bro...gbabe!
Re: This, This Or This by simiolu1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
refreshrate:

For a moment please lets leave the reviews we read on the internet.
One question...

...Just one question.

Have you ever driven as s class? Please don't think I'm trying to insult you or anything like that but seriously have you driven as s class before? I mean really driven one. On the highway? The day I drove one, I knew the Germans were not ordinary humans. Lexus? Please ehn even the oga of Lexus in his mind Cant be happy with you talking like this. Pls just try a test drive in an s class first then come and let us know the truth about the experience. You think it's joke when world leaders ensure they buy the s class abi? You don't think they are Lexus too when they're buying?
Chai Benz don suffer. Lexus!?
This must be my car talk post of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
simiolu1:

This must be my car talk post of the year

You feel d guy analysis ba? Abeg where lomomike make hin come defend RX300...funny name for a ride
Re: This, This Or This by simiolu1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

You feel d guy analysis ba? Abeg where lomomike make hin come defend RX300...funny name for a ride
Automobile preferences can't be forced... Some like japmobiles, some love chinese, others love italian while others prefer german machines.
Over d years tho, I've come to fall in love with german machines and my friends know I won't ever pray to buy a japmobile.
Re: This, This Or This by themodernman: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
simiolu1:

Automobile preferences can't be forced... Some like japmobiles, some love chinese, others love italian while others prefer german machines.
Over d years tho, I've come to fall in love with german machines and my friends know I won't ever pray to buy a japmobile.

3gbosa for man wey sabi better tin wink
Re: This, This Or This by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

Sometimes, lomomike isn't in the mood.

1 Like

Re: This, This Or This by Homguy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
themodernman:

Nigerians always deceived by d production year...

Tecno phantom Z still can't stand an Iphone 4s of 3years ago...I'll say it again its not how far but how well...evil spirit still can't stand d benz of ds year bro...gbabe!
Oga cool down, German cars are great, but, japmobiles cannot be brushed aside with a whiff, have you ever heard of the supra,mazda Rx8, lancer evolution ,The subaru wrx impreza? These cars are great, they were made by japanese companies. however,,most common japmobiles are budget Rides, so don't get too carried away bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Awkward Things That You Observe In A Danfo / DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded / Track And Secure Your Vehicle. Get A Comprehensive History Of Your Vehicle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.