Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! (942 Views)

No Pastor Will Tell U This On Sunday During Preaching / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2015
We are Children of God! A goat gives birth to a goat, a dog gives birth to a dog, what will God give birth to? God! Yes we are a perfect reflection of God's essence. We are Gods... With the power to create and procreate, to discern between good and evil, to resist temptation, to interprete the bible and lead a better life. so go out there and conquer your fears, win victories! create companies and industries, procreate children. See visions and prophesy! You are a God!
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Perfectly correct we are God in Spirit.
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by Fairgodwin(m): 1:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Even Jesus said it when He said, "ye are gods."
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by Lilprincey(m): 4:56am On Apr 05, 2015
The reason why many people are sufferinq is bcuz they don't know who they are and the kind of power they carry..
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by osamaBUSH(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2015
So?
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by kuphid(f): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
My pastor always tell me that.
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by reedmund(f): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
A lot of Christians see this as a controversial statement. Yet, when they get to heaven it would be more clear.

we are gods.
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by Okegwemeh: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't seem to believe that because we are God's children so we are gods. If we are,then why do we seek help outside ourselves in most realities that transcend us. As an instance, why do we pray to God when we have the powers as gods to make all things happen.God is perfect.And if we believe that we are gods then where is our perfection? Or can we say we are perfect as God? Yes man has this creative powers but that has not made him god.Because to me, god is an object of worship. So, if we claim to be gods then we are objects of worship.Then who is supposed to worship who in the domain of mankind? Gods should be independently sufficient as one of the attributes. In my thinking, man, as a child of God is created to rule in dominance of what He (God) has created. And for man to be creative from what has been created. Can it be pointed to that what is created now is not from what has been created ? The reference in Psalms 82:6 that "ye are gods" which Jesus referred to has a different meaning from what l think the writer intends. In my humble submission(opinion). l don't believe man's godism. But l stand to be persuaded.
Re: Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! by chachanga: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
smacks of the hindu doctrine of emanations to me

the same pre-adamite post-fall lie that Lucifer's being using to deceive from the inception.

Man aint God, won't be God and isn't in the process of advancing to Godhood...not now, not ever!

Man is created by God to exist in his own order as a Creative 'creating' being...end of story!

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / School Of Faith / Transgender, Stephanie Rose, Mocks God Over Muslims Who Died In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.