Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph (3904 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph by ACKCITY: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prophet Joshua Iginla has released his own 2015 predictions during a special service in his church at Kubwa, Abuja. In his prophecies he predicted that a popular pastor will lose his wife in 2015, he also like Apostle Suleiman, predicted the death of a young Nigerian musician.

Read his complete 2015 prophecies below:

“I want to say some few things God spoke to me about 2015. For Nigeria, I want to tell you the voice of God. Nigeria will not split. The hand that holds Nigeria is bigger than all.

The population in the country. In my vision, I saw a giant hand bigger than the continent of Africa upholding Nigeria. And God said there is nothing kept in His hands that can fall. The prophecy that Nigeria will split won’t come to pass. You can see the signs, but it will never come to pass.

There will be shakings in 2015 and it will be so serious. Both the big and small will feel it greatly. No matter how powerful or well organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I see a lot of litigations, disagreements and court cases because the mindset of many prior to the election is so dangerous.

I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger. President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people that enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.

“Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed. Counting from the night of the election, these evil will happen six days after the election. I see bitterness, disappointment fire and you might note these states, Bauchi, Yobe, Maiduguri, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Rivers, but in the midst of these battles, the storm will calm down. We should pray and watch out for military intervention. God has instructed us to pray and fast from February 1 to February 3, 2014 against military intervention.

Read more...http://www.ackcitynews.com/2015/01/a-popular-nigerian-pastor-will-lose-his.html

Re: A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph by lanre316: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Silly pastorpreneur deceiving dumb followers, is that really a prophecy? It's as good as me prophesying that a great politician will have a road accident this year. Only gullible sheep will take these silly prophecies seriously.

(1) (Reply)

TRUTH: Did Paul Say Women Should Remain Quiet In Church?? / The Bible Is The Most Contradicting And Confusing Book Ever. / Coronavirus Solution Revealed By Pastor Amos Evomobor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.