Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Website Designer/developer Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Designer/developer Required (655 Views)

Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? / Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer/developer Required by Marketiva: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2009
We are looking for a website designer/Developer with a knowledge of how to design a website that will work with mobile phone texts. the website is intended to store series of information,

subscribers to the website will have the access to the informations by simply texting (querying) the website and get the information on their mobile phone.

Pls Contact

muyiwa on

enquiries@aplusapproch.com
Re: Website Designer/developer Required by Don4life: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2009
Yes i can do it call 07040817121
Re: Website Designer/developer Required by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2009
Me too i sabi do am if u fit pay - call 07030290749 or forward details thru www.mwebng.net and i will reply you with quotation and details.
In fact i even do am for http://www.africanbusinesscontacts.com/mobile-sms.php - which i am currently revamping as we speak - but it is on the old one - it is called Mobile Search Engine Service.

(1) (Reply)

Review Http://www.i-unwind.com / Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper / Understanding The Art Of Naming And Hosting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.