Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper (655 Views)

Web Promotion Made Easy And Cheaper! / Website Creation Made Easy And Cheaper! / Are You Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website Easily And Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper by midje(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2009
Nairalanders,

E-Solutions service goes dedicated as bulksms gets smarter.

Please visit www.bulksmsweb.com and tell me what you think about the site, the service (price), etc.

I will be expecting commendations, recommendations and positive criticisms.
Re: Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper by quadrillio(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
I have a question,

why did u decide to open a pop up window for sms login.
Re: Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper by midje(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2009
Nice question!

It not a pop up but a new window. That is because we do not want other pages to be overwritten when u sign in.

In that way, you can sign in while you learn more about the E-SMS service

I hope that answers your question. If any more, pls ask me
Re: Bulksms Got Smarter And Cheaper by denobleman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2009
A pop-up remains a pop-up whether its an embedded ad script that opens up in a new without the consent of the person using the system or the one that opens up when the person using the system clicks on a link or a button.

The only difference is that that in you is the your opens with consent of the person browsing but to the average 'pop up' blocker used by most cybercafes its a pop up and will be blocked and this will cause your clients not being able to access their account.

You know what will happen if that does.Approach your programmer and ask that the sms account be brought within the your website as an Iframe

Thanks

auhor=midje link=topic=241184.msg3553408#msg3553408 date=1236329836]
Nice question!

It not a pop up but a new window. That is because we do not want other pages to be overwritten when u sign in.

In that way, you can sign in while you learn more about the E-SMS service

I hope that answers your question. If any more, pls ask me
[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Check This Flashy Website And Review / 100% Original Information On Choosing A Domain Name / Hostshield.com - Unlimited Free Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.