Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Because He Lives, I Live Also - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Because He Lives, I Live Also (340 Views)

Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" / How Do I Live A Holy Life? / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because He Lives, I Live Also by saint047(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2015
The one distinction between Christ and every other religious founder is His resurrection from dead.
He was confirmed dead as a soldier pierced His side to ensure that, He was buried and the grave was well guarded by both seen and unseen forces. But this morning nothing could stop His resurrection; not the unseen forces, not death itself, not the huge stone, and not the soldiers sent to guard Him body so that it won’t resurrect.
The word of God had announced that Christ would rise from the grave this morning and despite every effort to hinder such resurrection from coming true, Christ resurrected anyway; there is an empty grave.
And now Christ had said ‘...but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also’. John 14:19 let me paraphrase this by saying because Christ resurrected, we will resurrect also, because the word of God came through for Him it will come good for us also, and because He Lives, we shall Live also.
Yes, every of God’s word and promise over your life, every of God’s declaration and prophecies about your life will come to fruition despite the efforts of unseen forces, stones of hindrance and men.
If the resurrection power works for Christ, it’s working for you.
Today I see your life and health resurrect.
I see your business resurrect.
I see your family that has headed to divorce coming back to life.
I see your joy that has been dead coming back to life.
Because Christ Lives, you shall live also in Jesus Name.
Happy Easter to all Nairalander's

(1) (Reply)

Christians Which Do You Prefer / I And Bingbagbo Are One!!! / How Right Is Eternal Security?pt.5.(once Saved Always Saved?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.