Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates (8139 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2015
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.

Job Title: Internal Communications & Sustainability Manager

Qualification
BA, BSc, HND
Experience5 years

Job Field
Media, Advertising, Branding

Job Purpose
As a key member of the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs CORA team, the Internal Communications & Sustainability Manager will manage the company’s internal communications programme, provide strategic communication support to the business and assist employees and managers understand their role in making business goals a reality. He will also be responsible for addressing key business-related social, environmental and economic impacts in a way that builds value for our stakeholders as well as our shareholders, which will in turn improve our commercial sustainability
This role reports to the Area Head of Corporate Affairs and is a self-managed role with no direct reports.
Coverage: West Africa Area Anglophone and Francophone

Internal Communications
Set strategy to manage employee communications that ensure employees understand and support company strategies, principles and initiatives, and the impact on the employee’s day-to-day activities.
Develops, manages and produces effective communications tools & platforms, such as company magazines, corporate literature and internal campaigns, that ensure staff are aware of and supporting business initiatives, and success
Develops and manages the development of annual communications cycle plans that incorporates functional and company requirements and supports the company plan and focus.
Sustainability
Strengthening the recommended approach to Sustainability Agenda
Drive high standards and best practice on Sustainability management approach
Provide technical advice and support on Sustainability issues
Monitor emerging global sustainability issues;

Source : http://jobcenternigeria.com/new-vacancy-at-british-american-tobacco/
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by watered(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Thunder fire all of una for the company! 5years working experience yet you won't employ anyone for one day and you want someone with 5 years working experience?

Thunder fire una again. If ever firm keeps seeking for 5years working experience then who will get the job?

Make fire burn una company over night and make una business dry up. Make huge debt engulf your company and may all ur patronisers change brand.

Amen!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by ilori1930(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2015
watered:
Thunder fire all of una for the company! 5years working experience yet you won't employ anyone for one day and you want someone with 5 years working experience?

Thunder fire una again. If ever firm keeps seeking for 5years working experience then who will get the job?

Make fire burn una company over night and make una business dry up. Make huge debt engulf your company and may all ur patronisers change brand.
Amen!
Bros u don vex wella. Abeg no vex again doh grin

5 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by watered(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
ilori1930:

Bros u don vex wella. Abeg no vex again doh grin
Bros, make u self reason this thing na. Haba! 5years working experience; where the person get am from? For the streets abi for PPA.

Make them just no vex me this Easter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by ilori1930(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2015
watered:
Bros, make u self reason this thing na. Haba! 5years working experience; where the person get am from? For the streets abi for PPA.

Make them just no vex me this Easter.
No mind dem grin
All these coys looking for plug n play employees, dem no wan train people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
watered:

Amen!
Bro I must follow u shout d Amen o... Awon oloriburuku... if no b say we get selfish and strange leaders wey no care about us... Infact na fire go burn them... Amen...

5 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by talentedchris(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
stupid people
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
ilori1930:

No mind dem grin
All these coys looking for plug n play employees, dem no wan train people
lool at plug and play employees. Infact any company dat seeks for employees wit highest three years experience, dr company will go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
watered:

Amen!
amen!!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by IshaqAyinde(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2015
God would save dis country from dis time bomb
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
watered:

Amen!

Bro no vex. Many people get that experience. just wait for your time.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by siegfried99(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
watered:

Amen!

Choi ppl dey para grin

Take it easy bro grin cheesy grin
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Application is still on
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Mattin(m): 4:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Omo see 'paraing' and 'vexing'. This is a long thing for fresh graduates now. I feel you guys aggression. Chei! Things will get better for us; that I know for sure.
Dairis god ooo!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2015
abi oo
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by tee4naija(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2015
U don' have to vent your anger on a company for recruiting person(s) suitable for its needs. Companies (especially MNCs) employ 2 categories of employees: GTs and experienced hires. If u are employable, apply for anyone that fits your status.
watered:

Amen!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by kevoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Apply if interested and stop whining! angry
If you are employable they wil offer you the job. My relative got a job with a company into telecomms services and had advertised for same five years experience, yet dude had zero experience, he was just a fresh graduate.
And oh, he's a Nairalander too.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by MidaxPhoenix(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Job number 6866BR
Job title Trade Marketing Representative - South East/north
Location/City Enugu/Abuja
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment. Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.

Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.

You will:
◦Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
◦Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
◦Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
◦Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
◦Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.

Essential requirements You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills. With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen. Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.

Desirable requirements You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
Employing company British American Tobacco Marketing Nigeria (BATMN)
Removal Date 16-Apr-2015

https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/searchresults.aspx?SID=^8BsNQkOrjqehjKGQrBGYZ8palxU6BPE3swmTDwdIH_slp_rhc_JQXO3jVDrlesUFm/G5H_slp_rhc_yA
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
some guys are vexing
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
sandrapower:
some guys are vexing

LOl Wetin u expect?

Anyway I applied and they sent cultural questionnaire. Did u also receive it when u applied?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
wristwatch:

LOl Wetin u expect?

Anyway I applied and they sent cultural questionnaire. Did u also receive it when u applied?

I know say I go see u here.

I just finished the cultural questionnaire and I just saw a CAT Numerical Reasoning Test as pending.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheeRevelation:

I know say I go see u here.

I just finished the cultural questionnaire and I just saw a CAT Numerical Reasoning Test as pending.

LOL shocked. I know no u oh! How was the cultural questionnaire becos hav not done mine.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL shocked. I know no u oh! How was the cultural questionnaire becos hav not done mine.

There's no business development or sales/marketing role thread wey I no dey see u for there especially for them multinationals.

The cultural Q is just like the normal behavioral or personality Q. No big deal.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by choo: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
who has written the Numerical Reasoning??
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have done it it o.k some pie chart questions and fill in the blank
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alikote:
I have done it it o.k some pie chart questions and fill in the blank
Like how many questions?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by hardeyswaggz: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
i applied anyways
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
12 check ur email immediatly to see if u will proceed
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alikote:
12 check ur email immediatly to see if u will proceed
I'm planning on doing the numerical next week.
What was the message u got after completing it?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ur planing how after application if shorlisted they sent a link in ur email for cultural after that check ur email again if u are successful for next link and stages till u get to phone interview stage evertin was done in 2 hours got four successs emails

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alikote:
Ur planing how after application if shorlisted they sent a link in ur email for cultural after that check ur email again if u are successful for next link and stages till u get to phone interview stage evertin was done in 2 hours got four successs emails
Yeah I av gotten a mail for the numerical but I don't av time to do it now.

I'm asking if u got a success mail after u completed ur numerical? Were u notified you will be moving to the phone interview stage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Tips To Help You Stay Upbeat In A Job Search / Job Vacancies In Ibadan / Intercom Integrated Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.