Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Urgent Advice Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Advice Please (445 Views)

Advice: Please Him Me With This Problem I'm Facing. / Urgent Advice Needed About Orimerunmu Town Ibafo / Urgent Advice Needed On Which Type Of Tiles To Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please by Exceptionalkeil(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2015
I have an issue with my landlady and her younger brother.

The house belong to their late mum and the 1st child/daughter was d one that I rented d flat from.

1 1/4 year latter d brother approached me n said he wants to legalize ownership of the house . he asked when my rent will expire n I told him may/June.

A month latter he came with a letter from his lawyer informing me the house/flat is jointly owned by 3 children of their mum and that my next rent should be paid to him in the presence of any of either the elder sister (landlady) or his younger brother (who is not in town or have not met).

30mins latter my landlady called me to see her and she told me she is no party to the letter I got from her brother. She want the rent paid to her account as usual. she also asked me to ignore the letter her brother gave me and she would like to see what her brother would do coz she remains the landlady and I collected the flat from her .
Now my point is that I don't want to be used as a pawn in this kind of a game being played by both of them... kindly advise .
Re: Urgent Advice Please by mcdc: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2015
PLS GO THROUGH THE AGREEMENT OR CONTACT YOUR LAWYER ALSO , CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR ...............THE WOMAN IS STILL YOUR LANDLADY FOR NOW.
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
my brother pls listen to me if u love ur life pack out before u are used for something else ok its not worth ur trouble let them sort them selves out pls ur life is more important to u thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Very Spacious Two Bedroom To Let Let At Emeka Street Aba. / Luxury 2 And 3 Bdr Flats For Rent At Oniru With Cctv / Very Affordable Landed Properties For Sale 25,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.