Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) (59787 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / GOOD NEWS! DON'T IGNORE. Two New Amazing Secrets Of Wealth! / Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by afamjb: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2015
lovemko:

i hope i was able to make a point after our conversation sir?
goodluck
yea
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by trustee20: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well done Oga Lovemko,
Some times experience has made us believe that punting is just a thing of luck. So after trying different strategies, playing as safe as possible, including playing single with very low risk, one still done make it. In fact i'm beginning to lose confidence in my self, and depression is almost setting in, I also know that I'm not the only one going through this experience of failure and loses, it is the case with many.
But after reading your thread from start to finish, I think I'm about to start a new leave in punting, the strategy I have learned from you using the web tools, will be put to practice. Let see how it goes from there. Once again I say well done and thanks very much. God bless. Good luck to us all. one love
~ Paul.

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
I really owe u Mr lovemko. My 2odds 4-5 games with U3.5 goals have recorded a 90% success rate with the help of bet explorer and soccervista. All I do is compare the number of games dey have played with goals scored and goals conceeded. I make sure the goals scored does not exceed the numbers of games played with not more dan 20%. Den dere H2H should produce at least 75% of U3.5. After dat I head to soccervista to check dere verdict on the score line. Once am doubting if it might exceed O3.5, I drop it instantly cus 70% of such scenarios do exceed O3.5.

Really wanna appreciate ur effort. Still building my account, once i hit 100k, I promise u something special.

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by afamjb: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hardheolar:
I really owe u Mr lovemko. My 2odds 4-5 games with U3.5 goals have recorded a 90% success rate with the help of bet explorer and soccervista. All I do is compare the number of games dey have played with goals scored and goals conceeded. I make sure the goals scored does not exceed the numbers of games played with not more dan 20%. Den dere H2H should produce at least 75% of U3.5. After dat I head to soccervista to check dere verdict on the score line. Once am doubting if it might exceed O3.5, I drop it instantly cus 70% of such scenarios do exceed O3.5.

Really wanna appreciate ur effort. Still building my account, once i hit 100k, I promise u something special.
nice one bro... connect me na... u knw as e dey be...?
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by karlxavier(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Please, in bet explorer, I would like to know how how to locate the teams that play under3.5. I can't see them. What am seeing is over 2.5 teams and under 2.5 teams. Please someone should kindly explain to me how is done. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2015
karlxavier:
Please, in bet explorer, I would like to know how how to locate the teams that play under3.5. I can't see them. What am seeing is over 2.5 teams and under 2.5 teams. Please someone should kindly explain to me how is done. Thanks

yes... that is exactly what u base ur analysis on... ie under 2.5

u will nt find under 3.5 anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Hardheolar:

gradually making success... we must get up there...

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2015
more ideas droping soon...
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
#TIP
How to decide to bet on soccervista prediction

rush over open up soccervista.com

navigate to "bet of the day"
wait wait wait

for all those who uses different devices ANDROID, BLACKBERRY, WINDOWS OR JAVA fones...

well if u dont av the app UCBROWSER OF GOOGLE CROME on your mobile platform am sure u can lay ur on the popular browser OPERA MINI... well goto settings in ur opera mini, u will see "single column view" and by default this is set at "off" but if yours is "on" switch if "off"!

(OR you can use the native browser of ur mobile platform)

now when you load soccervista.com it will load broadly nd navigation will be easier to every corner of the page...

now once u load the "bet of d day"... quickly look through all the suggestion they av for the games available for VALUE BETS, DRAW BETS, AND BANKER BETS...
look through them all, pick just any one of ur interest... (anyone)

note: dis is how u can use statistics to get good ideas

once u av decided on a game, click on d centre of bar, were d scoreline should be displayed... i.e barca -:- madrid click (-:-) it will load up a new page, on that page is all u need... usually u will see alot of stuffs... i mostly make use of these resources on this very page...

last 5 "games" table both for the home team nd away team...

i use these table cos it helps one know the form of each of d team at the moment... it show how strong they are in recent times or how weak and also how these teams win points wen dey play at home nd wen dey play away...

after these u may choose to look at the head to head of teams playing...

the reasons u are taking pains to do is, is so u knw how soccervista.com get to decide on a tip nd scoreline and hence this will help you decide if soccervista is right on a prediction on not so u know wen to accept or refuse a prediction from a website...

up next is a tip i learnt from a top dude here on NL a long time ago... its a tip from statarea.com
i wont exitate to give him credit by mentioning his name though i did plenty refining to it... but its stil his idea

stay locked on the thread...

lovemko got plenty up his sleeves

3 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
After training from lovemko.... All 3 slips smiley smiley smiley GREENS

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
dbestguy:
After training from lovemko.... All 3 slips smiley smiley smiley GREENS
oil dey ur head. See as u pocket 2100+ . Diz Is how to collect ur share from alabi. Noy long acca.
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Hardheolar:
oil dey ur head. See as u pocket 2100+ . Diz Is how to collect ur share from alabi. Noy long acca.
Na so my brother, if I can be getting this 2000+ daily in 25 days, not 30 days o, because I know I will not win all the time, that will be 2100x25 = N52,000+ Monthly from Alabi. I think this is the best instead of accumulating more than 15-20 games, THE LONGER THE SLIP, THE LESSER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING

But in other to achieve this one need to be discipline in this trade, no long slip, no mismanagement of bankroll, and one need to stay off greed.

I hope for more greens today
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by fidellamo(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
Na so my brother, if I can be getting this 2000+ daily in 25 days, not 30 days o, because I know I will not win all the time, that will be 2100x25 = N52,000+ Monthly from Alabi. I think this is the best instead of accumulating more than 15-20 games, THE LONGER THE SLIP, THE LESSER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING

But in other to achieve this one need to be discipline in this trade, no long slip, no mismanagement of bankroll, and one need to stay off greed.

Make you dey post your picks here and others as well, make we dey share ideas as our "oga at the top" teach us.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!

More greens to us all - Amen
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:

re u whatsapp?
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015
=Slip 1=
France 2: Orleans vs Dijon
Italy B: Modena vs Crotone

=slip 2=
Germany 2: Karlsruher SC vs greuther furth
Italy B: pro Vercelli vs Latina

=slip 3=
France 1: Evian TG vs Bastia
" " : Rennes vs Nice

=Slip 4=
Spain 2: Lugo vs Alcoron
Scott : Dundee fc vs St. Johnstone

=Slip 5=
Spain: Getafe vs Levante
Israel :Ashdod SC vs Hapoel Haifa

PLAY ALL UNDER 1.5HT

Good luck
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Hardheolar:
re u whatsapp?
check my signature you will see my contacts
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
check my signature you will see my contacts
no p. Will buzz u. Make we collaborate.
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
=Slip 1=
Italy B: Modena vs Crotone

=slip 2=
Italy B: pro Vercelli vs Latina

=slip 3=
France 1: Evian TG vs Bastia

=Slip 4=
Scott : Dundee fc vs St. Johnstone

=Slip 5=
Israel :Ashdod SC vs Hapoel Haifa

PLAY ALL UNDER 1.5HT

Good luck
more green to us my broda.

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
fidellamo:

Make you dey post your picks here and others as well, make we dey share ideas as our "oga at the top" teach us.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!

More greens to us all - Amen

ideas! good, picks not good, only a man can help thy self in life...

i used to post picks but dat will neva make anyone better!

wat can make u bettrr is sourcing picks ur self...

3 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
as for all those who may av contacted me for d whatsapp group, i must say i av nt been too pleased with the turn out of most individuals... the group is meant to be everyone who is ready to learn... u can see d bestguy performance already... even postin picks here on d forum, he didnt attain dis by guess work... he used the toolz he has learnt...
there are several ways u can help ur self with my toolz nd its nt everytin i can post here in a public forum... there are still alot to be learnt nd to tell u d truth... d little tips arr drop here are more or less 20% of d main package... some of my student cannt apply all of my resources... becos dey are much... alot

i have been quit on dis thread for sumtim because am nt impressed wit d give me food attitude of most people witout even concerned abt how d food is gotten... once d food source is cut off u cnt feed anymore den u start begging around for food again... here is a chance i av given a few to learn nd join my ellites, but dey keep begging for picks... GOSH!
its nt like i fixed a price but am makin it available to anyone who makes me an offer...

well d whatsapp group participant are limited will soon be off... hope u all fend well..
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
One need to learn how to catch fish... So that he will know the number of fishes he will be able to eat.... If you depends on been fed with fishes.... You might be disappointed when the giver of fish didn't go fishing.....

Like the popular saying goes... Don't give a man fish to eat.. But rather teach him how to catch the fish himself

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
=Slip 1=
Italy B: Modena vs Crotone LOST X

=slip 2=
Italy B: pro Vercelli vs LATINA WON✔

=slip 3=
France 1: Evian TG vs Bastia WON✔

=Slip 4=
Scott : Dundee fc vs St. Johnstone WON✔

=Slip 5=
Israel :Ashdod SC vs Hapoel HAIFA WON✔

PLAY ALL UNDER 1.5HT

Good luck
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
no man is cursed as far as punting/betting is concerned... u can make, believe me... if i got here, am sure u can get pass here

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=dbestguy post=33109055][/quote] it was greens again... I won 4 slip out of 5...make a profit today again... Getting exciting
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Making daily profits in football betting makes me feel good wow wow... This is business

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
The only red slip for today... But I did not lose money.. Rather I make profits

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lilmaydee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
dbestguy:
The only red slip for today... But I did not lose money.. Rather I make profits
boss u dey try. Make we run package together before Alabi go chop d money wey dey my acct finish
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Don't want to litter d thread by posting picks since it urz. I think datz d reason why most peepz don't post tickets. Well my winning ticket for today. The second one had modena in it.

1. 25.04.15 19:00
Getafe CF - Levante UD (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Primera Division / Spain / Soccer
Customer type: Under 1.5 goals @ 1.30
Result: Under 1.5 goals

2. 25.04.15 21:00
Real Sociedad - Villarreal CF (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under 1.5 goals @ 1.35
Result:

3. 25.04.15 19:45
Inter Milan - AS Roma (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Serie A / Italy / Soccer

4. 25.04.15 17:00
Udinese Calcio - AC Milan (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Serie A / Italy / Soccer

5. 25.04.15 19:00
SM Caen - EA Guingamp (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Ligue 1 / France / Soccer
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Hardheolar:
Don't want to litter d thread by posting picks since it urz. I think datz d reason why most peepz don't post tickets. Well my winning ticket for today. The second one had modena in it.

1. 25.04.15 19:00
Getafe CF - Levante UD (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
2. 25.04.15 21:00
Real Sociedad - Villarreal CF (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Result:
3. 25.04.15 19:45
Inter Milan - AS Roma (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Serie A / Italy / Soccer
4. 25.04.15 17:00
Udinese Calcio - AC Milan (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Serie A / Italy / Soccer
5. 25.04.15 19:00
SM Caen - EA Guingamp (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Ligue 1 / France / Soccer

dbestguy:
Making daily profits in football betting makes me feel good wow wow... This is business

this is exactly d way it should be...
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
loosing all the profit after making it is not a good thing for anyone, profit nd bank roll is meant to be grown nd withdrawn, not to crash it all up nd u start goin tru d process of depositing into ur bet acct...
there are strategies nd amazing systems one needs to apply not jst to keep ur bank roll but to also limit to losses to the bearest minimum...

try nt to bet because people are betting... its real money u are putting on the line... maybe #100, #200... small ryt, but by d end of d week, u would realised u must have played away over #3000 naira without any return...

gradualy, those days will soon be goon...

the system i mentioned am actualy working on it big tym nd once am done... i would share on this thread nd d rest via our training...

MORE GREENS!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Hardheolar(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
lovemko:

this is exactly d way it should be...

no probs biggest BOSS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! / I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.