Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (3049 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira? / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Please Where Can I Obtain Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone,
I am into home teaching service, I seek a loan of Two hundred thousand naira N200000. Can anyone please help out. I will give details and willing to agree with reasonable terms and loan repayment. Thanks
Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by sinorte: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
What do you intend doing with the money, and what collateral have you got?
Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can give you 300k if you have a good land property as collateral
Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by afeez20(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2015
hello ayoolalaw
there is a thread on nairaland that shows you how to get loan without interest or less interest.check it out
meanawhile the summary on the thread explains that
1.you can go to islamic bank to get loans FYI they don't discriminate and its strictly no interest
only thing is they share the profit with you at a percentage according to the contract you reach
www.jaizbankplc.com..........check their FB get in touch
2.go to FCMB to talk to them tips..join FCMB e-thrift,it makes you entitle to loan on single digit interest
3.go to stanbic ibtc also to talk to them about loans
hope this helps you to some extent...
learnt a loads on nairaland so just doing my little bit giving back

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by Akdams(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by thegeniusoye(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes, I have a landed property at Owode ijako in Sango. What is your interest rate?
Royal155:
I can give you 300k if you have a good land property as collateral
Re: How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
thegeniusoye:
Yes, I have a landed property at Owode ijako in Sango. What is your interest rate?
Hmmm, Sorry.
I thought you are from the south-east when i made the proposal. Location barrier

(1) (Reply)

My Gtbank Account Was Hacked. Need Advice / Do You Want A Facelift For Your Business? / Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.