Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies (795 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Top 5 Babies Soap You Must Sell - Mothers Choice / Married Woman And Her Generousity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies by Hauwa1: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2009
The Sudanese woman in the story gave birth to 5 babies!!! she plans to seek assylum in the States to keep the babies away from the dust of Sundan cheesy The generousity of Americans are at work. How i wish we are that generous in Africa. In nigeria, men run away when their women birthed 5 babies even twin.

teams of doctors, nurses, volunteers troop in to help the woman. I wonder what it would have been like for her in Sudan.

God bless America grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/22/AR2009012203995_2.html?g=1&sid=ST2009012204058&s_pos=
Re: American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies by TOYOSI20(f): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2009
Awwwww. . . .Five kids at once?? shocked cheesy cheesy

Bless her soul abeg. . . . and thanks to them oo for their labour of love too!!
Re: American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies by SeanT21(f): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2009
Those kids are cute!! cheesy
Re: American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies by Sissy3(f): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2009
wow, 5 at first time shocked shocked, couldnt ask for anything better, very good for her kiss
Re: American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies by JustGood(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

The Sudanese woman in the story gave birth to 5 babies!!! she plans to seek assylum in the States to keep the babies away from the dust of Sundan cheesy The generousity of Americans are at work. How i wish we are that generous in Africa. In nigeria, men run away when their women birthed 5 babies even twin.

teams of doctors, nurses, volunteers troop in to help the woman. I wonder what it would have been like for her in Sudan.

God bless America grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/22/AR2009012203995_2.html?g=1&sid=ST2009012204058&s_pos=

Where in Africa have you ever lived?
Do you know how many people have no jobs in Nigeria?
How do you suppose all those people feed and survive?
And you think we are not a generous people?

I wonder what this love for America and hatred for everything African is all about!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bells Rang This Weekend For Terminally Ill 9-year-old / Save Ypur Marriage Now Or Else ! / Why Do People Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.