Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,177 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Married Woman And Her Generousity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman And Her Generousity (920 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman And Her Generousity by youngalex(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Am baffled at the way she treats me...though she is my boss her husband lives in the states she is always fond of me such dat am becoming very uncomfortable with her..recently she promised to sell her car to me at an unbelievable price as she just got camry bug ...am not the type that date married women even under gun point..am just confused
Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by baby124: 3:32am On Mar 18, 2013
I honestly don't like people that take advantage of people. There is something just weird about it. OP, am sure your intuition predicts correctly what her intentions are. Just jokingly make it known that married women are not your thing. See how she reacts. Some crazy women may instantly enter b*itch mode with you. If she goes crazy, start looking for another job. A self respecting woman will get the hint and act appropriately. Its obviously strange that she will want to give you the car for a token. Beware of greek gifts. Awoof dey kill o. Such a relationship cannot have a good ending. She will use your job and her position against you if you even as much as fall for her advances.
Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 18, 2013
I tell you no be small thing oh cheesy I wonder what's going on in those 'hunky' personal trainer's brain esp when you tip them constantly on top of their normal wages? Hummmm undecided

As per male employees .... no lovey dovey jokes / honky dory crap rapport with them....of course except Christmas grin

OP nice one but I think your madam is just being kind, now to the left please angry
Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by BabaOyo(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Bros....if you are truly sure your madam have ulterior motives by being nice to you then you have two options!!!
1..Start looking for another job!!
Not All Ladies react to being turned down with a smile o!!
2.. Just try to "play" the elusive game!!
Now this is not an easy one. If you think u are smart enough with this option, it wl keep you ahead only but for a short while.
You might consider bringing ur wife/girlfriend around you more often when she is around!!
Goodluck with ur choices sir!!.
Olorun ma fi oore kan Gba'kan l'owo mi o!!!
Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2013
I'm experiencing a similar situation but this time it's a client. I've been avoiding her for 2 weeks now and she so badly wants to see me for reasons I don't see relevant. She even called she was around where my office location is and wouldn't mind popping in. The she uses words like "dear" in our chat convos which to me is a red flag. Not saying anything is wrong with that but I'm just feeling jittery at the fact that she's married and very attractive too. Something just tells me to slam her if I get the chance but I really don't want to cuz she's married.
Re: Married Woman And Her Generousity by BabaOyo(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
Haaaa...is there an influx of fine boiz now in Nigeria?
Eledumare....help me o, make I gather small money to wipe all these tribal marks o....maybe madam senator go look me sef!!!
ti won ba n tan e....o je ma tan ara re e!!

(1) (Reply)

Director Of Orphanage Accused Of Defiling Female Minors / 11-year Old Ends Up In ER After Being Spanked / Happy Fathers' Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.