Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. (1103 Views)

Mental Slavery In Christianity / My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by Afroconnect: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
As the celebration for the Easter goes on today,I just want us to always follow truth and not just follow a religion without knowing some fundamental truths about it.

Jesus ws a black man,I think by now everyone should be aware of this-but if they are still some of you zombies out there,here are pics that clearly shows Jesus is a black man.

1 Like

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by onetrack(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
I am not even sure that Jesus existed. If he did, he was probably Arab-looking.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by elantraceey(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
You're the one in mental slavery and you don't just know it.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by Afroconnect: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
You're the one in mental slavery and you don't just know it.
So it dissapoints u so much to realise Jesus was black skin,you re not only under mental slavery,but you have chosen to remain a slave.

Sorry keep up with your white Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by elantraceey(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Afroconnect:

So it dissapoints u so much to realise Jesus was black skin,you re not only under mental slavery,but you have chosen to remain a slave.

Sorry keep up with your white Jesus.

Sorry dear I'm not disappointed , and it doesn't matter to me at all what his skin colour is .

You're the one that is a slave to your conscience and you just don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by Afroconnect: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Sorry dear I'm not disappointed , and it doesn't matter to me at all what his skin colour is .

You're the one that is a slave to your conscience and you just don't know it.
For sure a man must listen to his conscience otherwise you are mediocre, and for saying you are not bothered-then why did you respond to my post...are u jobless or you are just an actual zombie

What is your point?

1 Like

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by elantraceey(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Afroconnect:

For sure a man must listen to his conscience otherwise you are mediocre, and for saying you are not bothered-then why did you respond to my post...are u jobless or you are just an actual zombie

What is your point?

You're just blind, I responded to the topic not the post .
Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by Afroconnect: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol,u re talking like a kid...how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
elantraceey:

See this JOBLESS i.d.iot! A demented mod banned me cos of u. I'm sure d mod is a hoe lik u. She wil hav enuf accounts to ban.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by bejeria101(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
elantraceey:

pls ignore,dats what he wants to trade words with you.and their admin wont take action on such character.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by fuzzyrambler(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.

WON'T YOU HELP TO SING,
THIS SONG OF FREEDOM

- Bob marley for life son!!

2 Likes

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. by musicwriter(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2015
The truth is out, and their game is up. The cat is out of the bag.

Jesus Christ was a blackman - according to the bible. Details at: http://www.africason.com/2015/02/Jesus-is-black-man-according-to-bible.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? / When Your Church Does Not Allow Trousers( photo) / The Xtian 3 Headed God Is Pathetically Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.