Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service (3402 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by keleto(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
A sweet easter for a nairalander and wife,after Sunday service.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by delishpot: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lovely wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Poverty.... chai.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lovely couple.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by MayflowerB(f): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why didn't you upload the picture on your Facebook page instead
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Ab025(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
luvly family
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by stan241(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.
why don't you upload yours for us to see

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Smile na undecided
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by klark3: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
keleto:
A sweet easter for a nairalander and wife,after Sunday service.
d hubby be like who dey vex..
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by overdrive(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.

that's very mean of u.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by laplace12(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frontpage Hopeful
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by alberto2k(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.
why evils? undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP Your fine wife dey press breasts for your body, instead make you smile, you dey there dey form Don Jazzy! angry

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by trytillmake(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.

why na, cheesy cheesy cheesy but op u for try smile small na

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hope your wife knows that you posted her pic on here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by keleto(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chair,dey wan finish me ooo
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:
Lovely wife

Why are women always the happy ones in marriage? See as the madam happy and see as the oga bone face like Bonaventure.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Iaz93: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
God bless your home.
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Iaz93: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Oboi! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Beamborla(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
papawemba:

Why are women always the happy ones in marriage? See as the madam happy and see as the oga bone face like Bonaventure.
That could be his smiling face
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

That could be his smiling face

Biko, which kain smiling face be that ni?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Beamborla(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
papawemba:

Biko, which kain smiling face be that ni?
Lolest... One of my mates in secondary school was like that. She always look like she's frowning and at first we didn't understand her in the hostel but with time, we saw her for whom she was.
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by delishpot: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
papawemba:

Its their choice. Every woman has challenges in marriage too. That they smile doesnt mean life doesnt throw them challenges. You should try it too. Afterall, its free wink

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:

Its their choice. Every woman has challenges in marriages too. That they smile doesnt mean life doesnt throw them challenges. You should try it too. Afterall, its free wink

I will try that as long as the weight of hustling for family welfare does not break my neck.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by delishpot: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
papawemba:

I will try that as long as the weight of hustling for family welfare does not break my neck.

Amen oooo. It wont break it. Inshort God will make it light, lighter, lightest In Jesus name.
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:

Amen oooo. It wont break it. Inshort God will make it light, lighter, lightest In Jesus name.

Same to you my guy. Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.
Nawa o. Must you be so hateful

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.

U are worshipping the devil yet u have nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by okirewaju(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice

But the husband for smile small nah!
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by stonecoldcafe: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Blessings op.
Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by angelTI(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Poverty.... chai.

Why such statement? Its uncalled for!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Wife After Easter Church Service by ohaleoghene(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:

you seems to be everywhere ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Selfies Fight Back – 17 Of The Worst Selfies Of All Time / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.