Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive (1129 Views)

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive by Ismaxtr3(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
nigerians in u.k, which university can i do my m.ba programme. not expensive. masters on business administration
Re: Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive by ttmacoy: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Let's start with how much do you consider not expensive? What's your budget!

Also what's your plan after mba in the UK? Work in the UK or return to Nigeria?

Ismaxtr3:
nigerians in u.k, which university can i do my m.ba programme. not expensive. masters on business administration
Re: Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive by Ismaxtr3(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
ttmacoy:
Let's start with how much do you consider not expensive? What's your budget!

Also what's your plan after mba in the UK? Work in the UK or return to Nigeria?

Sorry for replying late. #2m tuition fees, i want to work there after m.ba.
Re: Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive by Hembelembe: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
University of Salford. Is in Manchester.
Re: Nigerians In U.k, Which University Can I Do My M.ba Programme. Not Expensive by ttmacoy: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
That budget small oh... That's under £7k for an MBA.

I see Hembelembe suggested Salford, their MBA costs about £16,000 so your budget is very very small if you are looking to do an MBA which will get you access to employers who can sponsor you for a work permit afterwards.

I'll give it to you straight, if your plan is to work in the UK after MBA you need a program with a good reputation and access to good employers, and such programs cost money and have high entry requirements e.g. GMAT and 2:1. Also you need a 2 year program which will give you the opportunity to do a summer internship in between and increase your chances of a job afterwards. You will struggle to get such programs with your budget of N2m.

According to the link below, these seem to be the cheapest MBA programs in the UK an for your budget you are looking at college level and not University level.

http://www.studyin-uk.com/studyuk/mba-low-cost/

It's your call but personally I think for an MBA you need to go to the right program at the right point in your career and your budget is low.

I know someone who attended Cass Business School in London on 50% scholarship so you can try such and apply for scholarships which can reduce the cost. Cass is a lot better than the programs on the link above but their entry requirements will be higher so depends also on your background, degree grade etc.

Ismaxtr3:

Sorry for replying late. #2m tuition fees, i want to work there after m.ba.

(1) (Reply)

Which People Are Called Mmong Or Mmongo And Who Gave Them That Name / How True? Ivitation 4rm U.S Army Are Not Denied Visa / How Can I Verify The Legitimacy Of Travel Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.