Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Can I Connect Modem To My Laptop? Please Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Connect Modem To My Laptop? Please Help. (694 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Format A Laptop, Please Help!!! / How Do I Connect Modem To My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect Modem To My Laptop? Please Help. by mcavoy: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi everyone, i want to buy data for browsing but need you to help solve a problem on browsing issue first. The problem is whenever i connect my modem or use my android phone as modem, i only use to browse 1 or 2 websites with 10-20mb data and it will alert me that 'data balance has been exhusted' while i know the content of the site is not even up to 1mb. Please what could be the possible cause of this and what do you think is the solution? Thanks for helping out.
Re: How Can I Connect Modem To My Laptop? Please Help. by Tolzeal(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
mcavoy:
Hi everyone, i want to buy data for browsing but need you to help solve a problem on browsing issue first. The problem is whenever i connect my modem or use my android phone as modem, i only use to browse 1 or 2 websites with 10-20mb data and it will alert me that 'data balance has been exhusted' while i know the content of the site is not even up to 1mb. Please what could be the possible cause of this and what do you think is the solution? Thanks for helping out.

Stop creating more than a thread of same purpose. Else I BAN you...lols kidding.

I answered you already. from your first thread.
Re: How Can I Connect Modem To My Laptop? Please Help. by mcavoy: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tolzeal:

Stop creating more than a thread of same purpose. Else I BAN you...lols kidding.

I answered you already. from your first thread.
if to say you ban me en, i for slap you hot hot,lol kidding. Thanks for the help.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!!! / Scammers Now Illegally Using Windows 10 Update To Extort Money From People! / SPECTRANET Amazing Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.