Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. (2659 Views)

Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by fredraf(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nikki got her fans talking when she revealed the
shocking news. Nikki said she and her hubby
married as virgins and both of them had never
had sex before marriage.
Nikki opened up to Punch on her relationship and
marriage life in a recent interview.
In her words;
“My husband was not surprised that I was a virgin
when we got married because he was also a
virgin. Even though I was a virgin when I got
married, I had equipped myself with information
on sex education. I preach to Christian ladies that
they should not think that because they are
virgins, they should not find out how to get things
done because when they get there, they have
work to do. It has been fun and an adventure for
us because we are finding out things about
ourselves.”
“I decided to remain a virgin till I got married. I
did not just want to be jumping from one man to
another. It is often said that once you pop the
cherry, you can’t stop and I did not want to deal
with sexual issues while I was dealing with my life
and education. I also did not want to get
pregnant, so I told God to help me. I was tempted
a lot but I was blessed to have wonderful
relationships whereby the men respected my
decision and even helped me to keep my
promise. My husband also told me that he kept
himself for a special woman. The truth is that now
that I am having a lot of sex, I have come to
realize that it is very emotional and it should be
done with someone you will love to see the next day.

Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by dopeJemi: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Are you drunk? Is this nicki minaj?

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by Fairgodwin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
so much hype about this virginity thing. I think it's a little too overrated.
Meanwhile, Nicki we don't care if you married a virgin or not and besides, who even believes her anyways? I never did.
Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by SmartFaces(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Uhhh! and tomorrow, they will break up to marry another person. Asif they are are really happy.

Whether virgin or not, Bleep na Bleep. whether with one person, two or any number you can add.

This people should let us see other important thing on N L.
If one actor or actress is not a virgin today, another celebrity is tomorrow, Na Wa oh!!!!

Mean while, join me, Nkwobi dey my front with a bottle of...

Coke!!!

See am, i know sey na origin don enter your mind.
Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by mrjolly(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story like this impress me a lot, traditionally morally and spiritually virgity is to be kept till weddind day. it is so difficul this day to find a virgin but i salute those who still keep it . DIGNITY
Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by osamaBUSH(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
Are you drunk? Is this nicki minaj?
I wonder oh angry undecided And some ppl sef jus dey drop yeye comment on top fake news sad

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins. by hatux: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2015
E be like say some peeps here should own a dstv or gotv for GOD sake.. Don't they know nicki minaj or what?

(1) (Reply)

Less Sex Can Cause Anxiety Paranoia And Depression - Yvonne Nelson / Davido Said He’d Die If This Happened, What Will You Do? / Woman Caught Having Sex With Unconscious Boyfriend In Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.