Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures (3463 Views)

The Best Estate In Mowe - Dont Buy A Den Buy The Nest. / Why You Need To Buy Into The Nest Estate, Mowe Of Ssa Realties Limited? / The Nest Organic City, Mowe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2009
Are you buying land in a Den or a NEST?  

A den is an estate where you are at the mercy of the developer: you can netiher resell or start development in good time.  A NEST on the other hand is a gated community where professionals help you realise your home ownership aspiration with ease,

Join our communities:

THE NEST Organic City, Mowe. N50,000.00 down payment. N800,000.00 per plot. Payable in 18 monthly installments.

THE PINES, Ibadan. N25,000.00 down payment. N420,000.00 per plot. Payable in 18 monthly installments.

Facilities:

Gated Community.
Serviced Plots.
Helipad.
Filling Station.
Police/Fire Service Stations.
Nature Park/Playground.

All enquiries to: 07026779630, 07028366541 or wealthy1one@yahoo.com
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by toba1909(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2009
liftdone,
Can u let me know where exactly in Ibadan is Pine located?
Ur reply is expected on alao_diran @yahoo.com
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
Pictures

Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2009
Pictures

Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
pictures

Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2009
The Gate house

Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by coldwater(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2009
where in Ibadan is the nest located?
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
The Nest Organic City is located along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Beside Paradise City, 2 minutes drive from Redemption Cam.

The Pines is located along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, in the Abanla area, 8 minutes drive from Ibadan Toll Gate, 45 minutes from Lagos, 30 minutes from Ijebu Ode, 25 minutes from Shagamu and 35 minutes from Abeokuta. It's a few minutes drive from Aramed hospital for those who know the area. It's on both sides of the expressway; the one beside Dominion University is predominantly commercial while the one opposite is majorly residential.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
coldwater:

where in Ibadan is the nest located?
The Nest is in Mowe, 2 minutes drive from Redemption Camp. It is the Pines that's in Ibadan, in the Abanla area as I described above.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by Dynamite98: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2009
Do you have land in any estate already being occupied and Security at the gate along Ibadan/ Lagos expressway?
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
Dynamite98:

Do you have land in any estate already being occupied and Security at the gate along Ibadan/ Lagos expressway?

No, I don't. But the timeline for The Nest is two years and considerable work has been done there. The clearing has been completed and I would have uploaded more pictures but the size of the files are quite big, beyond the 200KB maximum file size allowed.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2009
Some Frequently asked questions about The Nest and The Pines

1.What are the Terms of Payment?
A down payment of N50k is required for The Nest and N25k for The Pines. The balance is then spread over the next 18 months. So it's up to you how much you want to pay monthly. You can continue paying N50k or N25k monthly or choose to arrange your payments in such a way that at the 18th month, you pay the balance that is left.

2.What sort of document will I get when I subscribe?
The document you get when you begin the process is a letter from the company stating that you have subscribed to the estate for a plot or plots as the case may be and you will get a receipt for every payment you make. At the completion of payment, you will get a Deed of Assignment and a Survey plan.

3.Are there any additional charges?
We charge you an additional N20k for the documentation, which you can factor into your payment or pay anytime during the course of your making the installmental payments. The Survey also costs N100k for The Nest. I advise my clients if they can to pay for the survey early as prices tend to change annually. For example, it was N50k with the Ogun State government when we started and they recently increased it to N100k.

4.When can I start building?
You can only start building after you've completed your payments.

5[b].Will I have to conform to any building plans?[/b]
There are prototype building types ranging from 2/3/4 bedroom bungalows to 3/4 bedroom terraced houses, But if you choose to have your own design, it has to meet the requirements of the estate as we would not want all kinds of buildings dotting the estate and spoiling the original intention of having good quality housing. You have the opportunity of a free design consultancy and design review. Also, prototype built houses will be available for prices from N4m for the 2 bedrooms, up to N16m for the 4 bedroom terraced houses.

The Layout for the Nest is out and also the Global C of O which covers the estate.

There is a 5% discount for outright purchase.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by lawyer(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
This thread is being derailed with too much negativity flying around which isnt the hallmark of nairaland properties. While i encourage constructive criticism to allow for proper understanding of an issue, i will not let it degenerate into a fist fight to prove a point.

All condescending posts including mine has been deleted and i hope we start afresh with a peaceful atmosphere as our watch word!

Cheers!
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by lawyer(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2009
@chaircover

I got your personal message regarding the deleting of some posts and your anger why i did so. Naturally as a moderator, i'll do my best to be just and fair and step in when i see things are going out of hand.

I admit i made a mistake when i said you cannot get properties in Akobo for less than a million. What i realised after you and the other guy corrected me was that, i mistakenly confused Jericho for Akobo and i got it mixed up because i lived in jericho for a while in Ibadan and all i was thinking was how expensive Jericho is compared to what you were stating. I was wrong and you were right and i apologize for my gaff there!

As per the other issues, while i appreciate the freedom of speech as a veritable tool to express your feelings and if you have been quite conversant with my posts, i will never back down from a fight when you are advocating plausible arguments. I didnt feel i had a need to delete all the posts or comments until i found out that it was getting too heated and very unlike the properties forum. I personally would not encourage verbal assaults like what we witness on romantic threads but rather constructive criticisms to buttress a point.

Liftdone herself knows that i would not hesitate to criticize her if she makes a false statement and i dont support any agent whatsoever but protect the purchasers. If your criticisms were channelled in a more constructive attitude and not try to degenerate it to a girlie squabble, i would have permitted it like so many other comments that criticize agents to get the fact. The reason for this is because once you open the door for unwarranted loose talk, so many nairalanders that have no concrete business on nairaland properties will start posting rubbish just to attract attention and cause emotional strain to the parties involved.

Every participant on nairaland properties has been extremely civil in their approach and manner both from the point of view of the agents and the purchasers and i would love to maintain that decorum and have a place of pride in my heart that this forum is the most peaceful and civilized one.

I have no objections to your comments if they are well placed but if it has the semblance of a dog fight, i will not hesitate to delete it again.

So you are free to air your views without censorship but keeping in mind that the rules of this forum applies in respect of civility.

Cheers!
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2009
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by yanka: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2009
Chaircover - Omo Ibadan kini show - I have a few plots at Akobo MPA. Do you know any one who might be interested in buying JUST ONE?

Liftedone - Any idea of when all facilities would be completed at the Mowe project. I may be very much interested.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2009
@
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by coldwater(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2009
yanka:

Chaircover - Omo Ibadan kini show - I have a few plots at Akobo MPA. Do you know any one who might be interested in buying JUST ONE?

Liftedone - Any idea of when all facilities would be completed at the Mowe project. I may be very much interested.

I am interested in the Akobo MPA land. How much is a plot?
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by yanka: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
MPA is along that newly tarred road that goes all the way to Exide battery. After General gas when coming from the Bashorun area turn right into this newly tarred road. The said road is roughly 2 minutes drive after General gas. It's well before Alafia Estate and the Army Cantonement.
2.5m. I have letter of allocation so far and survey plan.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by liftedone(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
kai, what did I miss? Lawyer, what went down? @ chaircover, I wlil reply you in due course.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2009
@
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by EuroMeko(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
Is there a website for this development?

I need to see detailed master plan, locations and sizes of plots, etc
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by ShyOne(f): 2:36am On Aug 09, 2011
@ Lawyer

Can a foreigner legally purchase property in Lagos such as one or two of these plots on this thread?

If they can - are fees/taxes, etc - higher on the land for foreigners?

Do you have any knowledge in this area?

Please advise.
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2011
//
Re: A Den Or A Nest? The Pines, Ibadan. The Nest Organic City, Mowe. Pictures by igbonla(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Another year after chaircover's post and the place is still the way it has always been!

Having done an aggressive review of the situation on ground, I can safely conclude that Ibadan property market/development is in a pathetic state. The government lacks focus in urban planning and management, there is no control whatsoever and everywhere is ending up as slums. There is also no support for private developers for estate developments even when you want to use funds from the private sector. Almost all the local government chairmen lacks the vision to drive growth.

All the above contributes to the unreasonable high prices of propoerties in the town, with everywhere getting more and more congested.
Hopefully, this situation can still be salvaged with the planned phased construction of the circular road. The governor need to sit up and provide visionary leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Decide On Fencing Blocks (pics) / Building 4 Unit Of 2 Bedroom (help Give Me Estimate) / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Bungalow Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.