Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Young Talents Drop Your Song Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Young Talents Drop Your Song Lyrics (553 Views)

5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Young Talents Drop Your Links To Your Music / Young Talents Drop Your Links To Your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Talents Drop Your Song Lyrics by YungZEELEEMD(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here Is Mine:

Silanet Ft Yung ZEELEE MD - LAMODI LYRICS

Intro: Oh na na/Ehhehh yi/Si-la-net/Starkeyz on da beat/A.R.T MUZIK/Oh oh ah/La...mo.....dii/Omo Lamodi.

Chorus: If you see that girl you go fall oooo/Na her buddie make me crazeeeee(x2)

Hook: Ni'bo loti wa? Lamodi/Ni'bo loti wa?Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi/Ni'bo lotiwa?Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi/Ni'bo loti wa? Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi....Eheehee
Omo Lamodi

Verse 1: SILANET
The way she walk, lamodi.
The way she talk, lamodi.
The way she move, lamodi.
The way she groove, lamodi.
Oya fi' badi soro/baby girl lets enter koro/me and you no be bolo/baby girl I no be bolo/Oya fi' badi soro/olomoge je ka wo koro/you go no sey i no be bolo/baby girl I no bolo...... Ehhhhh

Chorus: If you see that girl you go fall oooo/Na her buddie make me crazeeeee(x2)

Hook: Ni'bo loti wa? Lamodi/Ni'bo loti wa?Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi/Ni'bo lotiwa?Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi/Ni'bo loti wa? Lamodi/Na where she come from?Lamodi....Eheehee
Omo Lamodi

Verse 2: SILANET and Yung ZEELEE MD.

(Silanet)- Uhhhnnn...baby girl/Je Emi ati E ka ro keke/
Haaaaa ma lo le e o
je' a jalo ke o

(Yung ZEELEE MD)- Uhhhh, the way she dey do me/
Like psquare baby girl you do me dey do me uhhh/Fresh boy Yung ZEELEE/am in the building with Silanet and Starkeyz on the beat/Uhhhh/yeah!!!/Dide ma lo le/Fresh boi looking fresh in the ***/Ama do shit Incase you never know bend down it Zeelee md and Starkeyz dide ma lole... Uhhhhhh

Chorus: If you see that girl you go fall oooo/Na her buddie dey make me crazeeeee(x2)

Omo Lamodi

Verse 3: SILANET
No shortcut to success/Omo ibadi e emake sense/I will spend you money from my pocket ah/I will give you all you wanted oh ah/Bend your kneels and toes/No dey waste time lets us go/Na me and you in my room/Baby baby ko ma roll/

Chorus: If you see that girl you go fall oooo/Na her buddie dey make me crazeeeee(x2)

Omo Lamodi

Outro: Silanet in the building, Starkeyz on the beat, Yung ZEELEE MD yawh, A.R.T Muzik baby, ACAPPELLA CITY tho,(ok nw) Soji Gold I see you, (soji gold on da mixing) ya lego

Omo Lamodi

Smoke Mix Music

Download Vai

my.notjustok.com/track/8047/silanet-ft-yung-zeelee-md-lamodi-prod-by-starkeyz

(1) (Reply)

Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes / Workout With Ice Prince Zamani And Wizboyy / Gal Kithe Khadi Hai Lyrics Kulwinder Billa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.