Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do (11945 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
hi guys Pls help my face is rough cus there's this tinny pimples around my face, Pls Wat medications should I use to clear em off so that my face will be smooth as that of a baby
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
You making your face to be like that of a baby is impossible
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by alberto2k(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Iron sponge will do the magic cheesy

Thank me later wink
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by shikshark: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
hi, i used to have same issues like few years ago and in fact the home remedy i applied was at a 0 cost.
just clean your face with warm water to prevent oils from clogging your sweat pore and apply talcum powder.
looks simple but it takes determination.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by toyeoye(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rub a mixture 1ml of he - goat urine and 1 fresh cow dung (still warm), twice daily preferably morning and night, for the duration of a week. Amazing results, thank me later.
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
sms Rough to 131
exclusive to mtn subscribers
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by GogetterMD(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Iron sponge will do the magic cheesy

Thank me later wink
I actually think sandpaper will be better

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by alberto2k(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
GogetterMD:

I actually think sandpaper will be better

Lol.. Nigga' is clocking 30 but still wants to look like a 10yrs old grin
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
It happened to me, will tell you what i used

Neutrogena acne stress control, use the power-cream wash and the facial cleanser...
Use for 2weeks and you won't notice anything on your face again...
It's super good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by bond77(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Zealoy:
hi guys Pls help my face is rough cus there's this tinny pimples around my face, Pls Wat medications should I use to clear em off so that my face will be smooth as that of a baby
Very simple!
You can try neo-medrol acne lotion, don't know the price but should not be more than # 1000 or less. Or
Neutrogena acne Pfizer lotion, don't know the prize too.They are very effective and you can buy them at any pharmaceutical store.
But before you apply those on your face, get a cleanser (mild and less alcoholic types), to cleanse or exfoliate dead skin or dirts from your face so that the acne lotion wud be able to penetrate deeply and work effectively.and Don't forget to wash your face with a mild, antibacterial medicated soap. You can also get the cleanser at any pharmaceutical store.

Those medications above are only meant for treating pimples or acne externally, in other to balance the equation you also need to treat pimples or acne internally. Here are some tips...
1.drink loads and loads of water for detoxification.
2.eat lots of vegetables.
3.eat lots of fruits especially watermelon, cucumber and banana at least once or twice in a week. .. Instead of buying gala or Lacasera you can actually use that money to buy fruit,it goes a long way in building your immune system and preventing infections. Forget the cost, Health is wealth.
4.consume lots of vitamin c tablets, the white one especially, it helps in drying the pimples both internally and externally, and helps to thickens the collagen in the skin... at least 10 tablets a day.
5.reduce your sugar intake.
6.reduce oily foods.
7.thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
It happened to me, will tell you what i used

Neutrogena acne stress control, use the power-cream wash and the facial cleanser...
Use for 2weeks and you won't notice anything on your face again...
It's super good
thanks my dear
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2015
bond77:

Very simple!
You can try neo-medrol acne lotion, don't know the price but should not be more than # 1000 or less. Or
Neutrogena acne Pfizer lotion, don't know the prize too.They are very effective and you can buy them at any pharmaceutical store.
But before you apply those on your face, get a cleanser (mild and less alcoholic types), to cleanse or exfoliate dead skin or dirts from your face so that the acne lotion wud be able to penetrate deeply and work effectively.and Don't forget to wash your face with a mild, antibacterial medicated soap. You can also get the cleanser at any pharmaceutical store.

Those medications above are only meant for treating pimples or acne externally, in other to balance the equation you also need to treat pimples or acne internally. Here are some tips...
1.drink loads and loads of water for detoxification.
2.eat lots of vegetables.
3.eat lots of fruits especially watermelon, cucumber and banana at least once or twice in a week. .. Instead of buying gala or Lacasera you can actually use that money to buy fruit,it goes a long way in building your immune system and preventing infections. Forget the cost, Health is wealth.
4.consume lots of vitamin c tablets, the white one especially, it helps in drying the pimples both internally and externally, and helps to thickens the collagen in the skin... at least 10 tablets a day.
5.reduce your sugar intake.
6.reduce oily foods.
7.thank me later.
nice advice thank u
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by fdmskincare: 12:39am On May 15, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by gynny(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do by Starllion(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Certain simple home remedies plus good hygiene practices can help solve the problem of pimples and restore your skin's health.
My #1 natural remedy for pimples and blemishes is lemon. I wash my face with a mixture of lemon juice and water.
For more natural remedies, read
How to get a beautiful clear skin naturally

(1) (Reply)

Hoplites Sickle Cell Foundation Hosts Sickle Cell Warriors For A Valentine's Spe / NAFDAC Staff Commence Indefinite Strike / How Swiss Garde Products Cures Infertility In Male&female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.