Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else (2835 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 10:01am On May 07, 2015
My dear nairalanders, dermatologists, and good friends... I have been having this issue of acne, black spots and skin reactions since i was 13. it has been making me feel bad about myself. it turned me into an introvert because i hate the way people look at my skin, its embarrassing. i have done so many things about it but to no avail. recently, i tried out lime juice on my face and chest where i have the reaction but it made the whole thing worst. A friend of mine adviced me to try out otentika lotion which i did buh it only lighten my complexion and reveled the black spots. please, i need help with this... help me get through. THANKS

Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2015
Very funny coz I was in your shoes some 15years ago. In my case they started leaving when I stopped bothering about them.

First things first, stop touching g your face, pretend they're not there.
Secondly, its cowardly to start behaving weird coz of acne. Your personality is u and not your face. So stop feeling bad and reserved coz of your face, whoever want you for your face don't deserve you.

There are one million things to use but they depend on your skin, in my own case none worked and they all started leaving when I ignored then. Try Fulcin, I think the drug helps from inside which matters, watch what you eat too-avoid oily foods, egusi, groundnut and all nuts...

2 Likes

Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
gbl01:
Very funny coz I was in your shoes some 15years ago. In my case they started leaving when I stopped bothering about them.

First things first, stop touching g your face, pretend they're not there.
Secondly, its cowardly to start behaving weird coz of acne. Your personality is u and not your face. So stop feeling bad and reserved coz of your face, whoever want you for your face don't deserve you.

There are one million things to use but they depend on your skin, in my own case none worked and they all started leaving when I ignored then. Try Fulcin, I think the drug helps from inside which matters, watch what you eat too-avoid oily foods, egusi, groundnut and all nuts...
I APPRECIATE
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by tforever(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
nonny1212:
My dear nairalanders, dermatologists, and good friends... I have been having this issue of acne, black spots and skin reactions since i was 13. it has been making me feel bad about myself. it turned me into an introvert because i hate the way people look at my skin, its embarrassing. i have done so many things about it but to no avail. recently, i tried out lime juice on my face and chest where i have the reaction but it made the whole thing worst. A friend of mine adviced me to try out otentika lotion which i did buh it only lighten my complexion and reveled the black spots. please, i need help with this... help me get through. THANKS
add me up on wassapp and let's talk I can help you...08131195769..expecting..
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by tforever(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2015
tforever:
causative factors are deficiency in vitamins A,B6,&E also fatty diet
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by greatgod2012(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2015
Some tips i think can help you include........
1. Stop touching your face at all time, infact, ignore the acnes, pretend as if they aint there at all.
2. Stop using all those chemicals in form of creams, acne remover, etc, most of them have bleaching substance which is not healthy for your skin, start trying local creams like coconut oil, sheabutter, olive oil or ordinary blue seal vaselin, if at all you wish to be using one.
3. Stop eating fatty and oil foods, as well as junks as most, if not all contains fatty and oily substance. Also, run away from any product that has artificial sweetner.
4. This is the most important, cultivate the habit of washing your face with soap always and towel dry. Do not use sponge n your face at all o, just soap and water, and do not cream your face at all, whether with local or orther types of creams. If you can try and wash your face for about 3-4 times a day continuosly for about 2weeks, you'll see a very significant change. If you can get your hand on that local black soap, it's the best.
Lastly, watch what you eat, take a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Wishing you goodluck!
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 11:07am On May 11, 2015
greatgod2012:
Some tips i think can help you include........
1. Stop touching your face at all time, infact, ignore the acnes, pretend as if they aint there at all.
2. Stop using all those chemicals in form of creams, acne remover, etc, most of them have bleaching substance which is not healthy for your skin, start trying local creams like coconut oil, sheabutter, olive oil or ordinary blue seal vaselin, if at all you wish to be using one.
3. Stop eating fatty and oil foods, as well as junks as most, if not all contains fatty and oily substance. Also, run away from any product that has artificial sweetner.
4. This is the most important, cultivate the habit of washing your face with soap always and towel dry. Do not use sponge n your face at all o, just soap and water, and do not cream your face at all, whether with local or orther types of creams. If you can try and wash your face for about 3-4 times a day continuosly for about 2weeks, you'll see a very significant change. If you can get your hand on that local black soap, it's the best.
Lastly, watch what you eat, take a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Wishing you goodluck!
thanks alot
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 11:08am On May 11, 2015
tforever:
causative factors are deficiency in vitamins A,B6,&E also fatty diet
I appreciate
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 11:08am On May 11, 2015
tforever:
I have done that already
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by fdmskincare: 12:08pm On May 11, 2015
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!. Do you know most people dnt understand the benefits of facials?but first why do we need facials,because of acne also known as pimples which is one of the most disturbing but yet most common skin issues today,but that's not the only reason. Do you know the human skin sheds every 28days? and if the dead cells are not removed from the skin with the right products,a person can get itchy skin,dull skin,skin discoloration,fine lines,rapid ageing,clog pores, and so on. So you see why constant facials is advised. At FDM skincare,we provide the right facial kit that gives you that flawless and spotless face.Our kit is compose of HERBAL SOAP:very effective for removing every form of pimples from papules,pustules,zites and so on. HERBAL MASK: it helps in reducing enlarged pores caused by acne and reduces sebum oil HERBAL SCRUB: our scrub contain safe ingredient like fruit acid that helps get rid of dead cells and helps extracts any form of clogged pores.Our products contains moisture retainery that helps lock the moisture in your skin,it feeds the skin with natural nutrients and plays a role in killing the bacteria that causes acne. RECOMMENDED: facials should be done every 4 to 6weeks,and for people with acne, facials should be done every 2weeks. Also get our knuckle treatment,lighting n whiting n ebony creams,after shave oil for bumps n inflammation,beauty oil for fine lines,wrinkles,pumping face,glowing skin. Lactic acid 88%. Facial kits for pimples,spot,acne,herbal soap etc So contact us :bbm 2772a2fa,whatsapp or call 09039030457. 09051394413

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by Malixnmn7: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello bro, how is your face now? Any improvement since then? If yes, what did you use and how did you go about it. I'm having same issue too but mine is much worse.

Thanks.

nonny1212:
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Malixnmn7:
Hello bro, how is your face now? Any improvement since then? If yes, what did you use and how did you go about it. I'm having same issue too but mine is much worse.

Thanks.

Of course na. That was 8 years ago. Lol

I can't even remember what i used.
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by Thegamingorca(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
nonny1212:

Embrace your beauty. Your craters are only temporary joy cometh after puberty has been attained
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Embrace your beauty. Your craters are only temporary joy cometh after puberty has been attained
Are you sure you are quoting the right person? undecided
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by Thegamingorca(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
nonny1212:
Are you sure you are quoting the right person? undecided

You are handsome in the eyes of the lord and were created in Christ's image grin grin grin

Forget these vain things and live your life for Christ.

Remember vanity is vanity grin
Re: My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else by nonny1212: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You are handsome in the eyes of the lord and were created in Christ's image grin grin grin

Forget these vain things and live your life for Christ.

Remember vanity is vanity grin
kolos

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Piece Od Cutton Wool Lost In My Vagina / Five Lovely Steps To Get Rid Of Butt Acne / I Sometimes Trip In My Imagination. Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.