Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Latest Teaching Joke - Girlfriend 7.0 And Wife 1.0 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Latest Teaching Joke - Girlfriend 7.0 And Wife 1.0 (827 Views)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Problems Upgrading To Wife 1.0 / Upgrading From Girlfriend 7.0 To Wife 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Teaching Joke - Girlfriend 7.0 And Wife 1.0 by Chidinma4God: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Last year, I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.

Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can’t seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favourite applications. I’m thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn’t work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,

…………………………………………………………….

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and... read more...

For more jokes online viste http://massbestentertainment.com/jokes/
Re: Latest Teaching Joke - Girlfriend 7.0 And Wife 1.0 by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
hehehe...this is serious

(1) (Reply)

Middle Story (very Funny) / For The Genius In The House..oyah Answer This Riddle / World Most Poisinous Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.