Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning (3301 Views)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Cleavage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by badassProdigy(m): 2:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Star actress, Genevieve shows off her natural, frizzy hair.

I Love this Woman!!! #somebodyPlease #findHERaMAN embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by Ilekeh(f): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
Star actress, Genevieve shows off her natural, frizzy hair.
I Love this Woman!!! #somebodyPlease #findHERaMAN :-

Since it's open letter season, can you point out, in the letter she sent to you, where she requested for a man?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by badassProdigy(m): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

Since it's open letter season, can you point out, in the letter she sent to you, where she requested for a man?

lolz... out of pity nah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2015
wow flawless as always!!!!!! cheesy
can someone pls tell me what's this woman's beauty secret.. doesn't she grow old?? smiley always beauriful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by XtraSmooth404: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Ever gorgeous!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by molydonhenry(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2015
ok. ook.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow flawless as always!!!!!! cheesy
can someone pls tell me what's this woman's beauty secret.. doesn't she grow old?? smiley always beauriful
Simplicity cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Lovely woman. Is that her natural hair?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by pretydiva(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Luv dis babe I swear. She luk so young n sexy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by davidayn(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
She's an Epitome of Black beauty , I so love her , wish I could be her man tho !!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by Begonia(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
andromida:
Lovely woman. Is that her natural hair?

Nope. Her natural hair is thicker than that smiley

@op; she's beautiful kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by queebeediva(f): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oh I so love her simplicity lifestlye
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by badassProdigy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
davidayn:
wish I could be her man tho !!

i've got her numba tho...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by hatux: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
She's cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning by davidayn(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

i've got her numba tho...

Baba abeg gimme , I like her die !

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Odunlade Adekola’s Brother / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out / Bbnaija Star , Vandora Looking Fresh In Latest Instagram Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.