Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party (38997 Views)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by JamieHotSource(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2017
The party might have passed, but how can we forget our dazzling Mo Abudu?

See Beautiful new make-up photos of the Media Mogul, as she rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/mo-abudu-rocked-her-natural-hair-gucci.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by yellowbeauty(f): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2017
very beautiful, me liking the gown

25 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2017
I don't know about you but I love every shade of Mo Abudu smiley. Beauty and brains.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by TPAND(f): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2017
This woman no wan grow old at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Kobicove(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2017
OP, does this look like her natural hair? undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Her natural hair my royal black ass undecided

She looks really good though kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2017
My very own beautiful lady with brain

In BTW

That's not her natural hair

6 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by NegeduGrace(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
That gap tooth is killing grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Politicalidiot: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
She should have jst made everything Natural na. Natural hair, natural clothes (if u know wat i mean cheesy ).. get the best Aso-ebi inspirations - http://needleplus.com
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by nairalandfreak(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Natural gini? undecided
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ephi123(f): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is one lady whose business sense I admire. Aunty Mo smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ShitHead(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bottom power
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
And this is news, abi? SMH
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by sosonwa(f): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
looking good is always a good business
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by romancelanderr: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lovely
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by koboko69: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where is thw natural hair?
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Sijo01(f): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Elegant!
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Notice me..Dangote no wan marry
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Bukayot: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
OK
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Beautiful gown.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ChristyB(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
She looks very beautiful but that's not her natural hair nau
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by babyfaceafrica: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Noted
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'm not being funny or nasty BUT Please Who is she?
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Repairnigeria(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
great
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by ChinonsoDike2: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
The black race should be destroyed. They are subhuman.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by DIKEnaWAR: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fine woman.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by DIKEnaWAR: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
The black race should be destroyed. They are subhuman.

Why Sir?
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by DIKEnaWAR: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
ephi123:
This is one lady whose business sense I admire. Aunty Mo smiley

How is she related to you? Just asking cos you called her auntie.
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by femi4: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Beyond look....I love her brain
Re: Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.