Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. (806 Views)

The Difference Between A Programmer, Coder, Developer And Engineer / Naija Coder: Test Your Coding Skills Now / A Russian Laboratory Has Invented Way To Convert Black To White(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. by binoosmart(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
A demonstration of Kamil Hismatullin's technique,
posted online, shows that once he had copied part of a video's web address he could use it to wipe the
clip within half a minute.
Rather than exploit the hack, he instead reported it to parent company Google, which gave him a reward.
He joked, however, that he was tempted to wipe
Justin Bieber's music videos.
"I spent six to seven hours [on] research, considering that [for a] couple of hours see more story here. www.rollinggist.com/2015/04/a-russian-coder-has-revealed-how-he.html
Re: A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. by saaedlee: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
D guy no sabi mk money shaa, thanks to CHANGE so the change reach yonder sef?

Quote me @ ur own peril
Re: A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. by Nice647: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
smart guy
Re: A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. by abubaka101: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
If only he had deleted that Bieber video I'd have agreed with him more...
Re: A Russian Coder Discovered A Way To Delete Any Video On Youtube. by binoosmart(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
But I think deleting the video wouldn't be the best option

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Hacked By A.l.t On Www.funmiquadrionline.com? / Cloud Apm / Who Has An Idea Or Link To How One Can Host A Channel With Dstv ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.