Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Computer Network Analyst Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Network Analyst Needed. (1033 Views)

Assistant Research Analyst Needed / Analyst Needed Urgently.... / Accountant And Data Analyst Needed Urgently At LAKESHORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Network Analyst Needed. by charismaticdave(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't know where to post this, if you are reading this, then maybe you can do what I want.

Am building a mini cybercafe with at least 6 systems, hopefully it will expanded to 10.

All equipment have been purchased. but you will be the one to buy the cables, the switch and the bridge and workmanship will be included in your proposal.

My company is at Akure, Ondo State.

Write a proposal to this effect and email it to networkcharismatechnologies@gmail.com.

Note: I will love to use a bridge. if you have any other suggestions, add it, it might be a plus for winning the contract.

thanks

Please don't send me emails about being able to work with me, let your proposal do the talking.

Lots of people do not really understand that the way you look is the way you are addressed.
A normal proposal should be two, one in Microsoft Word and the other with Excel.
please take note of this

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Computer Network Analyst Needed. by charismaticdave(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks for all the proposals we have been getting, we will go over them and give the best man the job.

Thanks and don't forget to keep it coming. you might be the lucky contractor
Re: Computer Network Analyst Needed. by charismaticdave(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Having seen how engineers try to inflate and deflate prices for networking, we have decided to pull the plug on this contract, we will now employ an inhouse engineer to do the networking. As majority of these engineers do not think outside the box and doesn't want to learn, we will be posting a step by step guide on how we networked and wired the site here on Nairaland.

Peace

Ambali Oluwasina
CEO
Re: Computer Network Analyst Needed. by charismaticdave(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
As promised I will be explaining on how I setup my cyber cafe in Akure. Even though all the network engineers on Nairaland are not interested in learning, all they are interested is the money.

My computers arrived this evening. Will be going for the clearance tomorrow.

Just bought a 2200KVA UPS. instead of buying 4 or 5 smaller UPS, I bought a higher one that will take the systems at the same time reduce my expenses.
Re: Computer Network Analyst Needed. by charismaticdave(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just got my computers today..... Got the whole place wired up, ready for work.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Job Vacancy In A Reputable Federal Government Supported Agency / IT Consulting Firm Needs A Female Administrator in Ogba, Ikeja / Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.