Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Amazing Spiderman.apk - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Amazing Spiderman.apk (1661 Views)

Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
so guys, I was downloading this game of 935mb with 3g network ofcus while I was having lunch in my room....it was fast and downloaded up to 896mb wen I last checked, so wen I entered d kitchen to wash my plate after eating, I opened my fone. all 4 me to see this heartbreaking notice: downloading failed at 934mb out of 935mb just remaining 1mb to go.......I got mad , cus it was 1gig pack I subscribed.

what will you do if you were in my shoe.

Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
peacelover15:
so guys, I was downloading this game of 935mb with 3g network ofcus while I was having lunch in my room....it was fast and downloaded up to 896mb wen I last checked, so wen I entered d kitchen to wash my plate after eating, I opened my fone. all 4 me to see this heartbreaking notice: downloading failed at 934mb out of 935mb just remaining 1mb to go.......I got mad , cus it was 1gig pack I subscribed.

Lmfao o, nor be small thing.
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Gmajor(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well you have yourself to blame. You should have used uc Web
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by cao(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
cry cry cry
Pele, the pain is real...that pic with Spidey in the air, that's what the OP is feeling, minus the safety net of the web-slinging... Chei!
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
cao:
cry cry cry
Pele, the pain is real...that pic with Spidey in the air, that's what the OP is feeling, minus the safety net of the web-slinging... Chei!
asin ehhh
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gmajor:
..... cry
Gmajor:
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by davien(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
peacelover15:

All Android games can download and save the obb without failing, all you have to do is download and open the apk, it downloads the rest.
Re: The Amazing Spiderman.apk by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
peacelover15:

I will re-download undecided

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" / The Current State Of The Nigerian Esports Industry / NBA 2k21 (mycareer Unlocker Included) PC (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.