Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) (4371 Views)

10 Photos That Prove Some Famous People Might Be Immortal / [picture ] Is This How Oshodi Lagos Will Look Like In 2045 ? / Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Itskov

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
My opinion-
anything is possible these days,afterall we have cosmetic surgeries all over meaning you can have another body part that ain't yours or that's yours but modified,the likes of Stephen Hawking can't speak out or write anything with his mouth and hand respectively,his brain is connected directly to an electronic and computerized wheel chair that does the speaking and typing for him,and another fact is that neural scientists can upload the contents in the brain of an accident victim (whose brain is not completely dead) into a hard disk and transfer it back to the brain of another human that's suffering from dementia,which is more like reincarnation into another body.
So,with this,they can incorporate everything together to make the 2045 Initiative a reality,anything is possible these days with the way scientists are taking science and technology to the next level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by olusolaj(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
oyinbo oyinbo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wow technology taken over
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by ShakurM(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Keep on trying undecided

Aging can be delayed;

Life extension can be tried ;

but

Immortality lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
I pray I live to see 2045..
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Kolade354(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Immortality is Impossibility, If you believe in Immortality can happen with the use of technology then you need to be taken to Yaba-Left or ARROW.
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kolade354:
Immortality is Impossibility, If you believe in Immortality can happen with the use of technology then you need to be taken to Yaba-Left or ARROW.
That is the same thing your granddaddy said when they told him at a certain point in time,he'll be able to talk to people abroad and see whoever he's talking to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Kolade354(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:

That is the same thing your granddaddy said when they told him at a certain point in time,he'll be able to talk to people abroad and see whoever he's talking to
Are you mad? Go tell your father Their is one technology that will make him immortal and you will see how he laught at his Stupi*d son.
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you mad? Go tell your father Their is one technology that will make him Live-Long and you will see how he laught at his foolish son.
Anything is possible brother,Holography is not different from seeing ghost,anything is possible pls,this is 21st century

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by realborn(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes the end has started.

Movies are gradually becoming reality.

Good thinking though but bad product.

I am certain Nigerian poiticians will pay anything to be part of the end users of this product.

Mercy and Grace we seek Lord....

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
sure dis is possible. watched a documentary far back in 2007 on planting ur brain in a robot. ur brain and mind will be alive till u ask dem to switch u off. bt i tink it will be boring. u wont be abke to do anytin. but look for 200 years. nt interested

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by hahn(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
....And Nigerians are still yet to experience 365 days constant electricity supply
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by feldido(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
He can't play God... Humans can't be perfect or immortal cos our father Adam sinned and lost eternal life... God said from the day u eat from the tree of the knowledge of good n bad you'll positively die.

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
ednut1:
sure dis is possible. watched a documentary far back in 2007 on planting ur brain in a robot. ur brain and mind will be alive till u ask dem to switch u off. bt i tink it will be boring. u wont be abke to do anytin. but look for 200 years. nt interested
You're right bro,thats what i'm telling them,its possible
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let me wait patiently. When that time comes, i will stop aging or better still my aging will be reversed to the youthfulness of 25.

1 Like

Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Congrat, homo sapiens! The Spirit of Rebellion continues to operate in the world. This is part of the dark side that science is being applied. Life is more than biology and engineering / technology. This is in line with Satan's first lie that sinful man will 'not SURELY die', when God had earlier told our first parents than they will 'SURELY die', if they wilfully rejected His word. There are 3 kinds of life and 3 kinds of death: biologic, spiritual and eternal.Jesus came so that you and I can have spiritual and eternal life by CHOICE. Will we? Have you?
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Stunner1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
angry angry
Truly the end is near!!
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by Jaycool18(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
dnt tempt God ..the people of Babylon tried to build tower to heaven they failed. my point is if God says time to Go nothing can stop u from going
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by missdebs(f): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
i believe in science, they'l get there soon enough...buh not without implications as every invention brings about some form of disadvantage(s)
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by frazak: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2015
too much Hollywood dey wori pple abeg Steve Spielberg nd James Cameron reduce ur fiction
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by frazak: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2015
op park well dis is impossible even if they are able to build d body they can Neva connect d brain to a robot d electronic signals are different they can never be in resonance unless they want to tap d biological genetics of d human brain and that is impossible because they didn't create human.
Re: Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) by jauntty: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=16pt]Well I believe it can be achieved.

My concern is for people who will abuse the technology.

1. Imagine Isis or Boko hacked into one of these Robo-human and reprogrammed them to be suicide bombers

2. Imagine Some1 hacked into ur fine sexy Robo-wife and reprogram her settings

#I_must_be_a_hacker grin [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Pregnant Woman Died In Fatal Car Crash (graphic Photos) / Couple Having Hot S*x At A Swingers Party Shot By The Police (photos) / Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.