Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) (4375 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by Blogsphere: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
@

A woman who is desperate to look like children’s toy has spent a whopping N14million on plastic surgery to achieve her aim.

A glamorous architect has laid claim to being Poland’s first ‘living Barbie doll’ by undergoing plastic surgery to look like children’s toy.

According to Dailymail, the woman identified as Anella An from Poznan western Poland, says her dream is to ‘maximise her likeness’ to the plastic toy – although the 25-year-old, who calls herself the ‘First Polish Barbie’, didn’t always aspire to look like the children’s doll.

Revealing details of all she has done to advance her cause, Poznan said that after having surgery on her nose, she ‘couldn’t stop’ and went on to shell out 150,000 PLN (around £30,000) on having her lips and breasts augmented too – but she insists her tiny waist is all natural.

Speaking on local breakfast TV, the part-time model and shopping enthusiast said: ‘It came about very spontaneously. It was not planned at all.

‘Everyone has a complex, even small things like hair or something you have to change, and I said that I would like to improve one thing, for example, my nose. And I did it. ‘Then I thought about nice breasts and I thought why not, and that was the start.’

Anella, who has nearly 40,000 Instagram followers and divides her timebetween PoznaÅ„, Tricity and Munich, added: ‘I like strange, weird, and unique things, maybe because I’m weird.’

She added: ‘I like people who have something to say, who are charismatic. People who can create something beautiful and are beautiful inside.’

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/meet-human-barbie-doll-who-has-spent.html

Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok hv seen it
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
she did not do plastic surgery on her mouth ni abi it was skipped guess her brain is using tiger battery

3 Likes

Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 5:25am On Nov 16, 2017
See mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Plastic surgery here, plastic surgery there ...it has now become the wave of the moment .
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2017
I'm saving money to do my own plastic surgery sad
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by wheenie(f): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
mehn....the shiii is money is the real life changer

the true bleacher

once u have good money l!! I repeat good money!! ur gonna take care of ur skin and love it even without surgery
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2017
To me,Bobrisky fine pass am
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
What rubbish is this
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by LuvU2: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol mouth surgery obvious: Thin to full lips
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by bossmeek(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

Who Say You Cant Wear These Beautiful Ankara Styles To Work? Checkout these 10 beautiful Ankara Styles (Photos)
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
too ugly
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol mouth surgery obvious: Thin to full lips
she wants Kim K's kind of lips but it turned out to become Jay-z lips and makes her look very ugly . surgery failure
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by LuvU2: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
she wants Kim K's kind of lips but it turned out to become Jay-z lips and makes her look very ugly . surgery failure
Lol Lol how weird. I thought those lips were the only pretty things on her face.
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by emmancipated(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ugly as f**k
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by macdammy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
after plastic surgery, she nor still fyn... if u dash ur village pple that #14m, u will be free for life
Re: Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) by chival(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Barbie doesn't look this scary.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m A Single Mum With Four Kids..” Kiki Of Jenifa’s Diary Reveals Things / Chioma Finally Opens Up About How Davido Molested Her... / I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.