Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) (2267 Views)

Sick People Everywhere... Who Did This To This Poor Animal? / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by lacicrips(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
My neighbor's dog needs some urgent attention, which sadly he isn't getting from his owner. All the owner does is throw down a huge chunk of indomie without stew for him every morning. If the dog is lucky, he gets some rice and bone remnants.

He's my good friend, and I'd like to know ways I can begin to care for him so he can look a bit presentable. Poor boy sleeps outside cry

I read a thread sometime back about about a busy woman who gave her lhasa dog away, and the new owner couldn't care for it properly. and she had to go get it back. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help? I'd like to start from there.

Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
AWW, hes soo cute, please take care of that cute baby

some owners are wicked sha
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
The dog is Kinda cute. But I am seeing stew in the plate. Bath it with good shampoo it will be clean
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by TI1919(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by Baroba(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
A lot of people just don't have the knowledge when it comes to caring for dogs..

A good shampoo, trim and some TLC will do the poor thing a world of good..

Well done you..
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by arcbay(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
First and foremost, your cute pal needs a shave. His furs are all tangled up, get someone to help with the grooming. His furs looks kinda unhealthy. Give him a shave, let new strands take shape... After which u can maintain from there.
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by Prodeegee(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
as arcbay stated, a shave is good but you can also use a good shampoo..particularly a product of 'hartz'. i think they have one for long haired dogs "groomers best" or something.

Deworm

Cut the nails

Clean the ears

cut off tangled hairs

and come back and post pictures of your lovely pet.
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by ayoballs: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Incase you thinking of giving it away or selling it reach me 2718CDF7
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by JustPets: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Hey OP, it's a commendable thing you are trying to get done. Give the dog a good bath. That's the first step; during the bath, you get to explore his body for wounds, parasites and co. If none of that is present, all he will need is a good groom, multivitamins and improved feeding.

Dependent on where you are, we might be able to offer you a free haircut for the mutt.

Whatsapp 08068032669, let's see what can be done to help him.

Again, well done.
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by lacicrips(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions, Will find time to implement some of them.

He has ticks now, and I'm afraid the entire compound is already infested. I spoke with a vet, but he gave a ridiculous quote for fumigation.
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by Prodeegee(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
lacicrips:
Thanks for the suggestions, Will find time to implement some of them.

He has ticks now, and I'm afraid the entire compound is already infested. I spoke with a vet, but he gave a ridiculous quote for fumigation.

What part of lagos are you? I can help you with fumigation.

08105499509 call me
Re: Ideas On How To Clean-up This Poor Dog (pics. Included) by JustPets: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Prodeegee:

What part of lagos are you? I can help you with fumigation.

08105499509 call me

Acaricides are a bit pricier than other pesticides...

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Thought This Dog Was Grieving For Her Owner Until They Noticed This / Golden Retriever Puppies Available For Import / Female German Shepherd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.