Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Joke Please - The Prisoner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Joke Please - The Prisoner (400 Views)

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Joke Please - The Prisoner by mascotbest(f): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
A lady advises her spouse, "Nectar, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know anything about sex. Would you be able to disclose it to me first?"

The husband replied, "Okay, sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner', So what we do is put the prisoner into the prison." And they made love for the first time and the husband was smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the....
Read more...

If you get strenght to laugh read to the end here..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Unveiled As New GLO Ambassador / COSMIC Holds Special Sallah Party -"BAYAN AZUMI" Tonight / Must See!!! List Of 2015 Mtv Africa Music Awards Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.