Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Give Me Answers To These Puzzles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Give Me Answers To These Puzzles (1988 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Twitter Live Chat - Answers To Prospective Candidates Questions / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
1.Prison Escape
Two world's famous prisoners 'Colditz' and 'Pascal' are locked in a cell.
They plan to escape from the cell.
They noticed there is an open window at 40 feet above the ground level.
Both of them tried very hard but are never able to reach there.

Then both of them decided to plan to escape by a tunnel and they start digging out.
After digging for just 5 days, Colditz and Pascal comes out with the much more easier plan than tunneling and they escaped.

what was the plan ?

2.Sherlock Holmes
Ganpat is found dead in his office at his desk.

Sherlock Holmes was working on this case and have narrowed the suspects down to three people:
1. His Friend Mr Rakesh Gupta
2. Ganpat's wife "Bhawna"
3. His Secretary "Jason Kumar"

All three suspects visited ganpat on the day of his murder for various reason as they told to sherlock.

As we know where police failed , sherlock comes.
He was able to find a note at the corner of the wall. "7B91011" was written on it.

Sherlock waste no time in announcing the killer. Who was the killer ?

3.Smart Woman
One man was moving to and fro in worry when a bright woman noticed him. On asking he told her that while replacing his tire, he incidentally dropped all the four nuts into a deep drain. She told him what to do and he was then able to drive back successfully till his office.

What did she say to him?

5. Who murdered Gemma
Alpha, Beta and Gamma are in a desert. Alpha don’t like Gamma and hence decides to murder him. He poisons the water supply of Gamma. Since it is the desert area, Gamma must drink or he will die of thirst.

Beta does not know of the actions of Alpha and also decides to murder Gamma. To succeed in his ill motives, he removes the water supply of Gamma so he dies of thirst.

Gamma dies due to thirst. Who murdered Gamma?
Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
1. they used the sand they tunneled to increase their height.. and escaoed thru the window

3. remove one bolt from the other three tires and. use them for the fouth one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by sleemoon(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
1. Solution:
They use the bricks and dirt from the tunnel to stand on it.

2. Solution:

Jason Kumar

The number on the calendar was written in a hurry.Sherlock matched the written number with the months of the year. 
So the B was an 8, thereby giving us 7-8-9-10-11: July, August, September, October, November. 

Use the first letter of each month and it spells J-A-S-O-N.

3. Solution:

The woman told him to take out one nut each from the rest of the wheels and use them.

5. Solution:
The answer to this question might sound more of a philosophical one.

It is Beta whose action led to Gamma's death directly. It was the scarcity of water that led to his death ultimately. It may be the circumstances prevailing his demise and not a specific person who killed him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
sleemoon:
1. Solution:

2. Solution:

Jason Kumar

The number on the calendar was written in a hurry.Sherlock matched the written number with the months of the year. 
So the B was an 8, thereby giving us 7-8-9-10-11: July, August, September, October, November. 

3. Solution:

The woman told him to take out one nut each from the rest of the wheels and use them.

5. Solution:

It is Beta whose action led to Gamma's death directly. It was the scarcity of water that led to his death ultimately. It may be the circumstances prevailing his demise and not a specific person who killed him.

Dude.... Correct answer...
How'd you know?

1 Like

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you also have other mind boggling puzzles pls share. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by hatux: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
sleemoon:
1. Solution:

2. Solution:

Jason Kumar

3. Solution:

5. Solution:

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
More. Death Riddle
AS you can see the picture, all you have to do is analyze it and tell who all from the pictured people will die if the person at E pushes the round object to the slide on the slope. Keep in mind all the physics and the terrain while you analyze the things.

1 Share

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who survives the battle
100 people are standing in a circle. The person standing at number 1 is having a sword. He kills the person next to him with the sword and then gives the sword to the third person. This process is carried out till there is just one person left.

Can you find out who survives?
Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by sleemoon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
millstone:
Who survives the battle
100 people are standing in a circle. The person standing at number 1 is having a sword. He kills the person next to him with the sword and then gives the sword to the third person. This process is carried out till there is just one person left.

Can you find out who survives?

Solution:
The person on 73rd number will survive.
Explanation:
Till the number is the power of 2, the last person to survive will be the one who started
it. But since the number here is not the power of 2, we will take the greatest power of
2 that is less than the number which is 64.
100 - 64 = 36
36 people are killed as 2, 4, 6, ..., 72. Thus the sword will now be given to the 73rd
person. Now he is the first person to start in the remaining 64 people. Thus he will be
the one to survive.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by sleemoon(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
millstone:
More. Death Riddle
AS you can see the picture, all you have to do is analyze it and tell who all from the pictured people will die if the person at E pushes the round object to the slide on the slope. Keep in mind all the physics and the terrain while you analyze the things.

Chai.. It hard small

D, C and B are going
to die. D dies directly after coming in contact with the object, C dies
after being thrust by the spikes of the see-saw and B dies with the
blue ball.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can't even answer one. Thumbs up to those that got it right.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
sleemoon:

Chai.. It hard small

D, C and B are going
to die. D dies directly after coming in contact with the object, C dies
after being thrust by the spikes of the see-saw and B dies with the
blue ball.
Correct answer bro...

Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by millstone(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Someone just used the last pic and it made front page. Good one angry angry angry
Re: Give Me Answers To These Puzzles by najoke: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
millstone:
Someone just used the last pic and it made front page. Good one angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. / LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW / Urgently!!!! Please Is Uniben Third Batch Admission List Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.