Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education (1780 Views)

Video:girl Cries Out "Baby Am Sorry" As She's Seriously Been Beating Up By BF / A nairalander seriously needs your advice / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Clara16(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
My name is clara uzoigwe, undergraduate of university of nigeria. I have a sister who wrote jamb with a score of 241 to study law. Luckily for ha, she passed a scholarship exam that will take her abroad to further her education. But one ting about these program is that you have to give them 25k before they will be able to tell you other expenses that are involvd ie ur passport, not just the passport, we were told that we were going to pay her first year school fees over there. After which she will write another exam over there. If luckily she passes the exam, they will sponsor her remaining stay in the university but if unfortunately she fails the exam, is either we continue paying for her fees through out her stay abroad or we bring her back to nigeria. Pls i need you guys advice on these. Should we allow her to go abroad and write for the scholarship or should she forfeith it and focus on writing her post ume which will be coming up soon. Note: the scholarship program is not fake only that a high amount of money is involved. As you contribute, may God almighty bless you. Amen
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Gboliwe: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
How can you be a Nigerian graduate and write like this? How can you be a graduate and you voluntarily fall for this kind of scam? My dear Clara, this is a scam if ever there was one.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Clara16(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
How can you be a Nigerian graduate and write like this? How can you be a graduate and you voluntarily fall for this kind of scam? My dear Clara, this is a scam if ever there was one.
as i said before, the program is not a scam. Its something done once in a year. What they do is that they go to different private secondary schools in nigeria especially here in the east for the scholarship program. Hundreds ofStudents from different schools wrote for the exam but few were selected and luckily for her she was among the few that were selected.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Gboliwe: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Clara16:
as i said before, the program is not a scam. Its something done once in a year. What they do is that they go to different private secondary schools in nigeria especially here in the east for the scholarship program. Hundreds ofStudents from different schools wrote for the exam but few were selected and luckily for her she was among the few that were selected.

I am also in the east and I know quite a lot about its education system. So, what's this scholarship about?
What scholarship will you win that will require you to pay money to access it? What scholarship again will you win that will take you to US and still be giving you the kind of rules this one is giving you? Nne, shine your eyes biko
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by wrench: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
When You See Scam, You Should Know. It Reeks Of Scam, Smells Scam And Ooze Scam.....Run Dear. Let Her School Here In Nigeria
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

I am also in the east and I know quite a lot about its education system. So, what's this scholarship about?
What scholarship will you win that will require you to pay money to access it? What scholarship again will you win that will take you to US and still be giving you the kind of rules this one is giving you? Nne, shine your eyes biko

When you tell people the truth, they refuse. They like people who can only deceive them. Just like I warned my housemate on saturday, he refused and threw 100k+ into the drain.

Merely reading, you know it is a scam. I'm not bothered about her money, I just pray she doesnt use her stubborness to stop her sister from writing the post-utme cos thats where she will eventually fall back to.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Linzo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Madam Clara i doubt if you re really a liones to be so dumb and deaf. Even at university level you are still thinking like a junior secondary school girl, please wake up clara and dnt allow ur innocent parents to waste their money and ur sister loosing a golden opportunity to study law here in Nigeria. IT'S A BIG SCAM SO RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Gboliwe: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Clara16:
My name is clara uzoigwe, undergraduate of university of nigeria. I have a sister who wrote jamb with a score of 241 to study law. Luckily for ha, she passed a scholarship exam that will take her abroad to further her education. But one ting about these program is that you have to give them 25k before they will be able to tell you other expenses that are involvd ie ur passport, not just the passport, we were told that we were going to pay her first year school fees over there. After which she will write another exam over there. If luckily she passes the exam, they will sponsor her remaining stay in the university but if unfortunately she fails the exam, is either we continue paying for her fees through out her stay abroad or we bring her back to nigeria. Pls i need you guys advice on these. Should we allow her to go abroad and write for the scholarship or should she forfeith it and focus on writing her post ume which will be coming up soon. Note: the scholarship program is not fake only that a high amount of money is involved. As you contribute, may God almighty bless you. Amen
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Clara16(f): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Linzo:
Madam Clara i doubt if you re really a liones to be so dumb and deaf. Even at university level of are still thinking like a junior secondary school girl, please wake up clara and dnt allow ur innocent parents to waste their money and ur sister loosing a golden opportunity to study law here in Nigeria. IT'S A BIG SCAM SO RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
tnx for the advice but cant you contribute without layin insult on people?. If that is the way you behave am sorry for you.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Toktee(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Clara16:
tnx for the advice but cant you contribute without layin insult on people?. If that is the way you behave am sorry for you.
shutup,some of you don't take advice politetly,that is why he have to add insult,why were you arguing,the prblm with you igbo girls is that,whenever the name "abroad" is mentioned,you go crazy.
Take the advice or go enter the trap set by scammers
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toktee:
shutup,some of you don't take advice politetly,that is why he have to add insult,why were you arguing,the prblm with you igbo girls is that,whenever the name "abroad" is mentioned,you go crazy.

Have you also joined the new rave? I mean insulting an entire tribe when you are dealing with just an individual? Do you get a special level of "high" when you do this? #notcool
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Clara16(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toktee:
another eediot talking rubbish. What concerns igbos in these situation? Please if you have nothing to say kindly shut your trap.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Toktee(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Clara16:
another eediot talking rubbish. What concerns igbos in these situation? Please if you have nothing to say kindly shut your trap.
you are not only Ediot,you are also a foool and an illiterate in the university who can not distinquish between what is real and fake.
Don't start what you cannot finish.
Go get a life pls
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Toktee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Have you also joined the new rave? I mean insulting an entire tribe when you are dealing with just an individual? Do you get a special level of "high" when you do this? #notcool
iam sorry,but i spoke based on my experience with an igbo girl,she dumped me cos of this scholarship of a thing,she called me names for trying to open her eyez to see a scammer.
In the end,the guy disappeared with 120k,when she ran back to me begging,i shut my door against her.
I hate stuborn people.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Gboliwe: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toktee:
iam sorry,but i spoke based on my experience with an igbo girl,she dumped me cos of this scholarship of a thing,she called me names for trying to open her eyez to see a scammer.
In the end,the guy disappeared with 120k,when she ran back to me begging,i shut my door against her.
I hate stuborn people.

Not enough reason to lump up millions of people together and insult them. I am igbo and I already know this is scam. Don't let the tribalism going rife on this forum rope you in.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Clara16(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toktee:
you are not only Ediot,you are also a foool and an illiterate in the university who can not distinquish between what is real and fake.
Don't start what you cannot finish.
Go get a life pls
i can see making noise is your hobby well i got no time for your shit.
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Linzo(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Clara16:
i can see making noise is your hobby well i got no time for your shit.

Clara i think you are been too harsh on people contributing there piece of advice here, but you should know that every child is a tabular razer and everybody in this thread sees your sister as their own younger sister hence the use of abusive words to derive a point. So take it easy with us we are all igbos and at times our people fall cheap to scam that has to do with them going abroad to school in the name of scholarships.

I will give you my close experience, last year my girlfriend who was in UNUZIK pre-sci fall in the trap of this same people scam, they came to UNIZIK pre-sci campus to conduct exam for them in the name of scholarship abroad, so after sometime these scammers came back that some of them (students) passed like they did to your sister, i told my girlfriend to desist because this is a pure scam she disagree and argue with me that the scammers told them, the scholarship is meant for the eastern part of Nigeria and is done annually.

To cut the long story short that led to our separation because she fails to see the open scam, later led her poor mum into spending everything she has and even borrow more but whats the end point, she was duped. As am writing you she is neither abroad or UNIZIK she is at home here in Enugu crying day and night to falling cheap to scammers and putting her family in a big debt
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by demmy0325(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
..so some pple can still b dumb like this.. Am comin bk to finish d rest..
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Linzo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op i hope you must have convinced your parents and your sister to forget about that SO-CALL-SCHOLARSHIP
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hilarious thread. Lmfao
Re: She Seriously Needs Your Advice On Her Sisters Education by Bellalistic(f): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
@op, rationally i dont think its genuine, I saw that you are so sure it isn't a SCAM, they wouln't tell you that they are scammers....

(1) (Reply)

NDDC 2015 Scholars Left Stranded Abroad / Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland / Free Tuition Universities In Iceland: Cost Of Living, Application Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.