Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland (1797 Views)

ASUU Strike Looms Over Controversial 2009 Agreement / The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics) / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
I've spent quite a while on this Forum and here I'll list its most popular/ controversial topics. Nairalanders can argue for Africa whenever one of these topics pops up.

Please feel free to correct me where I'm wrong or catch the drift and add yours, Fam!

1. Virginity.

Which guy wants to see another thread asking girls to shut and hide their honeypot till marriage? Alot of Nairalanders are divided on this issue particularly if sex before marriage is bad. Oya, what do you think?

Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
2. Money and Relationships

Safiaa and Lashort may not have lots of friends here. I mean, they're always "gingering" these our smallie girlfriends to go and chase wealthy Alhajis. I'm sure a dude may have lost his girlfriend to their diatribes.

"Na Una do boys this kind tin?"

Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by stephleena(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
3. Tithe Paying

I sampled opinions of Nairalanders on a tithing issue I had a couple months back. Although the back and forth arguments did little to aid me in making a decision, I did learn on thing; Nairalanders are like this on tithing:

No pay tithe, jare! : 50%
Please, always pay your tithe : 50%

And maybe God is somewhere like...

Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
4. Pro Buhari, Anti Jonathan / Anti Buhari, Pro Jonathan

Please, allow me to be emotional here: How can a cup of garri be sold for N100? Then somebody will say Buhari is working Na lie. Well, I've noticed there are two distinct political groups on this Forum; the Zombies and the Wailers with the former a supporter of Buhari and the latter a supporter of Jonathan.

Meanwhile, a zombie be looking at my emboldened words...

Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
5. Let me act tosyne2much when his thought-fuel runs dry: "Please, feel free to add yours"

Shalom!
Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2017
iamadonis2:
2. Money and Relationships

Safiaa and Lashort may not have lots of friends here. I mean, they're always "gingering" these our smallie girlfriends to go and chase wealthy Alhajis. I'm sure a dude may have lost his girlfriend to their diatribes.

"Na Una do boys this kind tin?"

Not this again o, today I went to church, the pastor prayed for me and I prayed for myself. No more wealthy guys for me, I have dedicated my life to jesus now. I'm completing my masters in psychology soon and I shall make my own money in no time and I don't want to see any guy say lashort can I take you out. I'm now a feminist

Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2017
Very funny topic cheesy Allow me to add mine

Brb
Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 11:44pm On May 07, 2017
Marriage Palava smiley
Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2017
Lashort:

Not this again o, today I went to church, the pastor prayed for me and I prayed for myself. No more wealthy guys for me, I have dedicated my life to jesus now. I'm completing my masters in psychology soon and I shall make my own money in no time and I don't want to see any guy say lashort can I take you out. I'm now a feminist

Lmao! This totally made my morning. Nice one, Lashort.
Re: Most Popular/ Controversial Topics On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Very funny topic cheesy Allow me to add mine

Brb

Baba, we are waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, And Colleges Of / Piston And Fusion Anyone? / UNIBEN Postgraduate Requirements (UNIBEN Postgraduate Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.