Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. (4689 Views)

Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Hookup Zone For The Singles / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=ebenezer4o2 post=32415300][/quote]

And what could the needful be?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hahahhaha. That's berem's dick! How can u find it attractive?

Lol @ berem's dick.

I just find accents sexy jare
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by darnley16(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Your contact infos needed.
oh sorry forgot, whatsapp 08099791220, bbm 292BF2FA
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Your question no get head
Howam I sure am not chatting with a saddist?pls just keep off,if u aren't for us,then go,don't derail this thread.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

And what could the needful be?
It's only in Nigeria here ladies won't give their details online,I wonder why!Just follow my step,that doesn't entain one is cheap.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

It's only in Nigeria here ladies won't give their details online,I wonder why!Just follow my step,that doesn't entain one is cheap.

U are not FFK...so why do u care?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
ahsekeena:

U are not FFK...so why do u care?
But FFK's political career is doom 'cos his party lost the presidential election.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by darnley16(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Your contact infos needed.
funny way to call ppl man
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
darnley16:
funny way to call ppl man
Call u mean?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by darnley16(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Call u mean?
hmmm
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
grin
But FFK's political career is doom 'cos his party lost the presidential election.

And who says I want to meet him becos he's a politician?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
tongue
Gboliwe:

Your question no get head
Steer-clear from this thread,ur like is boring
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
ahsekeena:

And who says I want to meet him becos he's a politician?
The last time I checked ur profile pics,I saw a spider lady.Do u think FFK would love a spider lady?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
undecided
The last time I checked ur profile pics,I saw a spider lady.Do u think FFK would love a spider lady?

Nawa for some people...smh
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hahahhaha. That's berem's dick! How can u find it attractive?
you think because I deactivated "berem" moniker,that means I can't still check my mentions?

I don't know what joy you derive stalking a fellow woman. What's your problem with me anyway? Can't you just do without insulting my person?
Gboliwe,I didn't snatch your boyfriend on nairaland,why the attack?

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Gboliwe: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you think because I deactivated "berem" moniker,that means I can't still check my mentions?

I don't know what joy you derive stalking a fellow woman. What's your problem with me anyway? Can't you just do without insulting my person?
Gboliwe,I didn't snatch your boyfriend on nairaland,why the attack?

Who is this attention seeker again? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Abeg Abeg, before you remind yourself how much of an old woman you are and how many years you gave me, just respect yourself.

Of all things to stalk. Smh. Mgbeke feeling high
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

Nawa for some people...smh

Hmmm,am just kidding u know!
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Who is this attention seeker again? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Abeg Abeg, before you remind yourself how much of an old woman you are and how many years you gave me, just respect yourself.

You are the one seeking for attention and not me. I never knew you still existed on nairaland not until you mentioned my moniker.

It isn't my fault that you ain't half of what I am both on nairaland and off nairaland.

Stop being unneccesary jealous. I owe you nothing!

Both of us ain't in any competition Gboliwe. Do your thing and I do mine.

Please desist from mentioning my dead moniker and leave me alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

So,u're even an old woman sef?No wonder u keep behaving like 1.No gender status,derailer.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Gboliwe: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You are the one seeking for attention and not me. I never knew you still existed on nairaland not until you mentioned my moniker.

It isn't my fault that you ain't half of what I am both on nairaland and off nairaland.

Bwahahahahhahahahahaha. SMH. Take all the attention! I don't need it to be accomplished. Its very obvious you have no life outside the www. Little wonder you pull up your online rants as trophy. Indeed, I cannot be in any form of competition with you. We are as different as light and darkness.

The moniker is dead, and someone still wonders why you care.

Once again, make I shake my head.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

See,don't take that old witch too serious.Never knew she attacks every1 and derails threads.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

See,don't take that old witch too serious.Never knew she attacks every1 and derails threads.
don't mind the attention seeking slut. She's fond of attacking people unnecessarily.

The possessed witch has been attacking me for a long time just because she sees me as a threat for her seeking attention due to my popularity on nairaland. She feels I get all the attention and she doesn't. grin grin

What an attention seeking whorre!

1 Like

Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
don't mind the attention seeking slut. She's fond of attacking people unnecessarily.

The possessed witch has been attacking me for a long time just because she sees me as a threat for her seeking attention due to my popularity on nairaland. She feels I get all the attention and she doesn't. grin grin

What an attention seeking whorre!
Only that i've gone past that childish attitude,I'd have finished her onur behalf.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by okhiai1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
LADYS PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS PLACE TO A WAR FRONT ABEG
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by AkProsper(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by slide01: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by madepatra: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin seriously?

Well, I know a young beautiful lady. She needs a prince charming. Don't know where she's been lately but I will sure get her to check in here. Good luck to the truly searching wink
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by YemziAdez(m): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Helloo I'm Adeyemi
I Need a female friend between 18-20
Whatsapp 07059986558
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by YemziAdez(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2015
madepatra:
grin grin grin grin seriously?

Well, I know a young beautiful lady. She needs a prince charming. Don't know where she's been lately but I will sure get her to check in here. Good luck to the truly searching wink
Helloo Do U mind if I'm introduced to her?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by slide01: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday / Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland? / Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.