Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? (531 Views)

Joomla Gurus That Is Good In Importing Database To New Host Should Enter / Google Interview Question: How Would You Explain Database To A 5-year Old Child? / How Do I Prevent Double Entry Into My Database Using PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by Raylight2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello friends, I created a database and want to get information from the database on the browser for easy access. please, How do I do it?
Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by thewebcraft(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Raylight2:
Hello friends, I created a database and want to get information from the database on the browser for easy access. please, How do I do it?
In what language?
Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by Raylight2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
PHP

I want my contact form information from database appear on my browser for easy access. I have the following fields: name, email, tel and message. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by dwebdesign(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Here is the code

<?php
//connect to the database
$con= mysql_connect( "yourhostname", "db_user", "db_password" ;

//select the database you want to output data from to website
mysql_select_db("db_name", $con);

$sql= SELECT * FROM put_db_table_name_here

//execute the query

mysql_query($sql);

$row= mysql_fetch_array($sql) ;

echo $row['value1'] . " " . $row['value2'] ;

echo "<br/>" ;

//close the connection

mysql_close($con);

?>

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile.

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop
Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by DangotePikin: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2015
You need to also make sure your apache is connected to your database correctly. If they are not interacting properly then you will be seeeing errors.
Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by micodon(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
mysql driver is deprecated in the latest versions of php. you have to use pdo or mysqli

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Information From My Database To Browser? by Raylight2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Www.naira24.com & Www.chukwuebuka.com / PHOTO - Nigeria Best Blog 2015 / Giveaway: Win 25,000 naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.