Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? (3326 Views)

Please Who Knows What Lion Kola Is? / Who Knows This Leaf? / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by kulkris(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Goodday everyone,my name is kris......while i was 16 i noticed this folding at the back of my head and jst researched about it today and found the name to be cutis vertiscis gyrata.pls am i the only one in the world that has this?and dos anybody know of any possible cure and causes(cos cnt even figure out how it started).thanks
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by kulkris(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
space bookers association of nairaland,gat you......pls we need answers not this naa
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by Jackeeh(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mehn no cure oh. Na to just grow afro cover am.
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by kulkris(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
serious? so wat could be the possible
cause?
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by interK: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi, Just saw this. so a bit late to the party.

I suffered from Cutis Verticis Gyrata too. Only cure is to have it surgically removed.
I had the surgery last month. Quick operation and no pain after. Still early days but the scar is like a pen line.

Drop me a message if you want more information.
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by MattLarson: 3:00am On May 16, 2016
I just got diagnosed with CVG a few days ago. My doctor had no idea about it and had never seen it. (red flag) Im a 29 year old male that hadn't shaved my head in about 10 years. When I did, I noticed the ridges and wrinkles. All my blood tests came back normal and now I'm left with absolutely no f*^$ing answers as to what caused this or what I can do about it. Im not much concerned about the cosmetic appearance part (because I embrace being an individual and think you should too) But my concern is that my testosterone levels feel depleted and that might be in direct connection with CVG. Do you notice any overwhelming fatigue, unexplainable weight gain, or sleeplessness, by any chance, Kris? Anything that suggests a lower level of testosterone?

Heres what mine looks like for a reference.

Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by Mrshape: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
MattLarson:
I just got diagnosed with CVG a few days ago. My doctor had no idea about it and had never seen it. (red flag) Im a 29 year old male that hadn't shaved my head in about 10 years. When I did, I noticed the ridges and wrinkles. All my blood tests came back normal and now I'm left with absolutely no f*^$ing answers as to what caused this or what I can do about it. Im not much concerned about the cosmetic appearance part (because I embrace being an individual and think you should too) But my concern is that my testosterone levels feel depleted and that might be in direct connection with CVG. Do you notice any overwhelming fatigue, unexplainable weight gain, or sleeplessness, by any chance, Kris? Anything that suggests a lower level of testosterone?

Heres what mine looks like for a reference.
How did you manage your CVG condition sir,
If you don't mind share
Re: Who Knows About Cutis Verticis Gyrata???? by Mrshape: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
kulkris:
Goodday everyone,my name is kris......while i was 16 i noticed this folding at the back of my head and jst researched about it today and found the name to be cutis vertiscis gyrata.pls am i the only one in the world that has this?and dos anybody know of any possible cure and causes(cos cnt even figure out how it started).thanks
Hello sir,
If you don't mind how did you manage you CVG?

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Cure For Weaklow / Ladies, These Are The Effects Of Taking Postinor 2 / Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.