Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245272 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ebunadedoyin: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Maximos7:

I am setting up a project to establish large scale farm estates. I like to know if you are willing to work on such projects that promises consistent work. Let me know ASAP and I'll furnish you with details. Thank you

I sent you a mail sir
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ebunadedoyin:

I sent you a mail sir

I'm in my mail now. Would check
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KulHeadedHuman: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Could you help with links to such scholarships?
4gunners:
Why not apply to schools in US. With your degree and class, you can easily get fully funded MSC/PhD in US.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KulHeadedHuman: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'll like to know more about this too. I'm a graduate of agricultural economics
Maximos7:

I am setting up a project to establish large scale farm estates. I like to know if you are willing to work on such projects that promises consistent work. Let me know ASAP and I'll furnish you with details. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KulHeadedHuman: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is my situation too. Been teaching since 2017 after nysc too. I love to stay with teaching but take home package isn't encouraging.
Atavista:
I'm a holder of B.Sc Geography. I've completed my NYSC since 2017. Since then I had been managing with private schools which are not even paying better. It'll please me if someone can help me secure a job apart from teaching. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:

Let's build a formidable team guys. Mail in your applications
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:

I do not have access to the email address linked with this account. Check the job post and send an email to the account in the post
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 4gunners(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
Could you help with links to such scholarships?
https://www.nairaland.com/7194807/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/76

Read this thread.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 4gunners(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Magnifashion: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone, pls I recently relocated to Abuja (Dutse) and I am in need of a job. I have a BSc in Geology and my job experience include teaching (science subjects and Mathematics) and store book-keeping. I'll appreciate if anyone has any offer for me. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Lynn21: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Position - Head of Marketing

Qualifications - graduate with at least 1-3years of experience.

Remuneration - 70k monthly

Location - Abuja

Please only Serious and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to Menstroedge@gmail.com. Using the position as the subject of the email
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
rainlover:
I have been seeing this posts on almost every thread on front page. Do you mean to say that all the youths in Ogbomoso are employed? If this offer is genuine, you wouldn't have time to keep posting on different threads.

A word is enough for the wise.

You are extremely stvpid. Paste a single screenshot of the post being on front page. Poke noser. Don't face your wretched poverty
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rainlover(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Maximos7:

You are extremely stvpid. Paste a single screenshot of the post being on front page. Poke noser. Don't face your wretched poverty

You know why I'm Stupid?
It's because you're my father.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Adesewajohnson: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2022
I am an experienced social media manager. I'm into graphics designing and content creation.
Email me for job opportunities. Thanks.
theonlystrabee@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ademoore07(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
QuinModah:
Kings University is recruiting
Where is it located?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by wentroublecomes: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm a civil engineering graduate with 4 years experience in road and building construction. I'm willing to locate to anywhere in Nigeria. Please help me as I'm unemployed for over 7 months now and I've a wife and a kid..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by IamBlessed12: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
This is my situation too. Been teaching since 2017 after nysc too. I love to stay with teaching but take home package isn't encouraging.

Will you be interested in this offer :

F.O Farms, Oyo State

Job Opening :

Farm Attendants/Workers Needed

Starting Salary : 30,000 Naira

Incentives 2 Meals a day and one light mid-day meal and Accommodation

Option to increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Your roles and responsibilities includes :

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Coordinating Water Fetchers and making arrangements all farm activities are followed through according to plan

Purchasing Farm Implements and Raw Materials for the project.

Send in your application by sending your CV to : Thespecialconnect@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KulHeadedHuman: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
This role of farm hands isn't for bsc holders. If you have supervisory or other management roles, kindly reach out.
IamBlessed12:

Will you be interested in this offer :

F.O Farms, Oyo State

Job Opening :

Starting Salary : 30,000 Naira

Option to increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Coordinating Water Fetchers and making arrangements all farm activities are followed through according to plan

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by IamBlessed12: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
This role of farm hands isn't for bsc holders. If you have supervisory or other management roles, kindly reach out.

I feel sorry for you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pritipresh(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please I need help, I really need a job please. Anyone that knows and job vacancy around around Akwa Ibom State, should pls help me.
I read History and Int'l studies and I've completed NYSC
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KulHeadedHuman: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2022
IamBlessed12:

I feel sorry for you

Be sorry for yourself. Nonsense!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oladayoade12: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Mondays to Fridays
5. Must be living around gbagada/bariga/oworo
6. Must be a Yoruba person
7. Must be a Christian
It is urgent recruitment
Contact 08168362092
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mosho2good: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Please anyone that can help me with a job, I've been teaching in a private school for 9years now and the salary is nothing to talk about when I have wife and a child at home to feed.

Please if you can help me with any job I'm ready to do.
Location is lagos
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by AgroCentric247: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2022
If you are willing to do farm jobs, leave your contact. You must be willing to relocate to Oyo State. Accomodation, Feeding, Salary and Conducive Working Environment
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jamze: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
AgroCentric247:
If you are willing to do farm jobs, leave your contact. You must be willing to relocate to Oyo State. Accomodation, Feeding, Salary and Conducive Working Environment

Details of job description
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by AgroCentric247: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
jamze:

Details of job description

F.O Farms, Oyo State

Job Opening :

To increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adedoyin34(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
So sorry I’m just seeing your reply
Maximos7:

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Hamachi(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Osakwejenniffer@gmail.com
hiring089@outlook.com

Kindly send your mail to the email address if you are a graduate of management/social science
Pay is 200net
Location Apapa & Lekki

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Imoksp(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Hamachi:
Osakwejenniffer@gmail.com
hiring089@outlook.com

Kindly send your mail to the email address if you are a graduate of management/social science
Pay is 200net
Location Apapa & Lekki

For which positions please?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.