Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate (56891 Views)

Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by cybriz82(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
somatbabe:
Give respect to the dead now.
I doubt if u understnd a simple english...did I say sumtin direspectful here..we dnt evn knw if she dead or alive..forget abt d story u read.use ur eyes check d pic verywell.b4 cmin @me.
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
EricSmallz:
Gosh.. So nobody in her class would even notice even class rep to raise alarm that member of their class is late or sumtin? La 1 o

If she is a jambito nko.

You know say them go plenty pieces for class.
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by mauchion: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
This is so sad
RIP
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by SenatorJames(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Holywizard:
did dey collect or touch her toto & breas't's?

Sum1 shud verify cos she might be an ashawo
I am speechless.

RIP to the deceased young lady.
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by SHOCK7(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Holywizard:

how insensitive of u! angry
Holywizard:

how insensitive of u!
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by SHOCK7(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

None of my lipsrsealed
u disappoint me with 'ur comment.
Re: Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate by andyanders: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Question those vry close ti her.Someone must have seen her before she was taken away.Or security agents should request for her call log

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.