Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Do Your Parents Act The Same? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Your Parents Act The Same? (625 Views)

Are U A Student.?do U Want To Avoid Relying On Your Parents.?chect THIS OUT!!!!! / As An Undergraduate How Much Do You Receive From Your Parents Monthly? / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Your Parents Don’t Have Any Plans To Replace Your Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Parents Act The Same? by Harvard13(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
i was born in a good home. we all went to school but my issue is that ever since my primary school, my parents don't believe in holiday. holiday and school the same - read, read, read. i never played any games growing up, i didn't watch much TV; just read read read. even now I'm in university i cant play game or watch movie on my laptop without receiving an academic seminar not that I'm doing bad academically.
imagine throughout my waec and neco, i didn't watch TV: wasn't allowed to. i just returned from school last week and i put cartoon for my younger ones to watch. gbam! my dad came to my room. "bia, off that laptop, they should go and read. you people should show me what you've done today!
it kind of pained me. i don't watch much TV but then its holiday, they don't want to take a break!
Re: Do Your Parents Act The Same? by jamex93(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Lolx

You know they belive in that the more time you spend reading, the more u turn good academically

My father too was like dat wen I was more younger

Every time na make we go read

But with time, even b4 I finished by secondary education he stop

So now am free, I can do any thing and he will b watching me
Re: Do Your Parents Act The Same? by Harvard13(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
Lolx

You know they belive in that the more time you spend reading, the more u turn good academically

My father too was like dat wen I was more younger

Every time na make we go read

But with time, even b4 I finished by secondary education he stop

So now am free, I can do any thing and he will b watching me
he don free you na. he never wan free me nd i just finished ny fourth yr
Re: Do Your Parents Act The Same? by jamex93(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Harvard13:

he don free you na. he never wan free me nd i just finished ny fourth yr

No worry ur time dey come

(1) (Reply)

The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? / Waec 2015/16 Physics Essay And Obj Now Available Here / She died...just like that...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.