Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? (627 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Silently Increased The School Fees / OAU students express concern about increased sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am a masters student in Unilag and I am currently carrying out a research on advertisement and profitability in businesses using the Coca-Cola company as a case study.
I chose Coca Cola because of their new method of advertisement which involves writing people's names on bottles. I expect that that this would have increased their level of productivity cum profitability but it might not be so hence the reason I want to know your opinions.
I haven't still found my first name on a Coca-Cola bottle anyway but have u been forced to buy a bottle of the drink because u found your name on its bottle or do you know anyone who has?
Re: The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? by akinboyepelumi1: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes, a girl took 2bottles of Coke cos of the name on the bottle. According to her, she took the first bottle to satisfy herself but decide to take the second bottle when she discovered that the bottles is stuck with her name on it. She redirected the bartender to bring the bottle of coke to her table and she took the bottle not because she wants to satisfy herself but because of her name on the bottle.
Re: The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? by ramdris(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op don't you think the company will be in the best position to answer this your jamb question?
Re: The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
Op don't you think the company will be in the best position to answer this your jamb question?
Taking care of dat already but d consumers' opinions also count
Re: The New Coca-cola Advert; Has It Increased The Company's Profit? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
Yes, a girl took 2bottles of Coke cos of the name on the bottle. According to her, she took the first bottle to satisfy herself but decide to take the second bottle when she discovered that the bottles is stuck with her name on it. She redirected the bartender to bring the bottle of coke to her table and she took the bottle not because she wants to satisfy herself but because of her name on the bottle.
Very funny...tnx for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State College Of Health Science And Technology Admission Form / How Much Is Ui's School Fees For Msc? / Campus Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.