Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

"Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary (53736 Views)

List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 / 5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / "Jega" Is Also Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by senatorbayor(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
The drugs and the capsules are in abundance
For every diseases of Orubebetitis, our pharmaceutical company have gotten drugs for it, and for any one that also have symptoms of Orubebe in your gathering, use same drugs.
Suppliers needed Nationwide.

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rxpetite:
the groom's ex orubebed his wedding but was soundly jegared by the pastor..

Dies grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
For reals? grin

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by TruthisOut: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
So nobody orubebed oba of Lagos when he was speaking from his anus!!! I am liking this word though!

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by kayalla(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin

what does this mean?
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by mrkings84(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls u guys u stop orubebeing my lunch.....hahaha
sweet word
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by dray01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just look at wat this useless man has caused himself....If you happen to be his son, wat will you do.Look at this?..

2 Likes

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Foolish op...Nothing like that in d dictionary...omo buruku angry
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by dray01(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just look at wat this useless man has caused himself....If you happen to be his son, wat will you do?.Look at this.

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by DonaldGenes(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:
His name imbedded in time forever.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by soarz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
lol
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by ijustdey: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Such a negative identity this man did give himself
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by 4stylz: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

Den Niger delta oil belongs to Niger deltans...

Becareful boy

I see breakup in Nigeria soon

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
igbos are orubebing lagos peaceful ideology

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by lozanni(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

Fwesh Wiid induced hallucination.
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by dray01(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Look at this

1 Like

Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by aniyphil: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
omanifrank:
i really nid to interrupt a meeting so that they will add me...

Be sure of the type of meeting you are aiming to interrupt . . .it could either earn you a "service no longer required" or a place in one of DSS' detention facility . . .it all depends on the "meeting" . . .Orubebe was plain lucky to get away with obstructing the electoral process which was being followed internationally.
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by kayalla(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
this thing u people re doing diarisgodooo, afterall ORUBEBE was once a man now he is a chudren! don't make him commit suicide instead of killing himself ooo
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
TruthisOut:
So nobody orubebed oba of Lagos when he was speaking from his anus!!! I am liking this word though!
obi of onitsha should av bin orubebed when he gaffed from his small kokoro on d hausas
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Grow up op
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Trablistic
Tosinayoko:
igbos are orubebing lagos peaceful ideology
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by zeburudaya: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Now Orubebe are suddenly a hero and they has put his name on the dictionary, nde? But what have he do that I hasn't done before?
Have he act a movie before? No
Have he hold microphone in public and do Mc in occasion before? No!
Have he use his two legs and travel all the way from Enugu to Ikot Ekpene before? Fa fa faaa ... fawul!
Yet nobody remember Chief Zeburudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias 430. I have rest my case
Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by GodblessNig247(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
;DCool. Hope that word is integrated into Oxford dictionary.
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by san316(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeeepa!!! If I see am for oxford then I go agree.
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
4stylz:

Den Niger delta oil belongs to Niger deltans...

Becareful boy

I see breakup in Nigeria soon
can igbos leave as one, with dr better than all sybdrome... And mind u, d ss will never be ready to join u. U r irrelevant, simple!
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by tmanis(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
op, only you on bbm, 2go and whatsapp, Diaris gooduu ooo...
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Teehigh001: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orubebe shud hurry up en talk to fed govt to approve a versity course named ORUBEBEOLOGY for our rude students en they shud allow em to champion it . Lobatan.
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by GodblessNig247(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
zeburudaya:
Now Orubebe are suddenly a hero and they has put his name on the dictionary, nde? But what have he do that I hasn't done before?
Have he act a movie before? No
Have he hold microphone in public and do Mc in occasion before? No!
Have he use his two legs and travel all the way from Enugu to Ikot Ekpene before? Fa fa faaa ... fawul!
Yet nobody remember Chief Zeburudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias 430. I have rest my case
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

What are u writing? no sense!
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by Nteogwuija(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
This guy has just created a monumental image of himself. Imagine his name been used by the whole world, election in America has been orubebed by the ruling party representative. what a sentence!
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by joeace2020(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
when i saw the 2go app on the notifications bar, i closed this topic
Re: "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary by olushy: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
E.g I will orubebe this place now or oba of lagos orubebe my ibo brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) / Difference Between "AM" And "I'M"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.