Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System (1593 Views)

Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB / Website Security: A General Guide To Protect Your Content Management System / Introducing My First Website. webmasters i need your review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by Dlastofmykind(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
These above management systems are web-based applications which provide an automated way of managing records in schools, colleges, institutions etc.

STUDENTS' INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Students’ Information Management System (SIMS) is a web based application that’s meant for keeping students’ records such as each student’s personal details, course form details, school fees details, lecture and examination timetable, result of each course, semester’s grade point and attendance details.

FEATURES OF STUDENTS’ INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This application is divided into 2 modules: namely;
- The admin module.
- The students’ module.

THE ADMIN MODULE
Under this module, the administrator can:

- Add, edit, search for, view and delete students' details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete departments and levels.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete schoolfees details for both indigene and non-indigene students.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete courseforms details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete examination timetable details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete courses result for each levels and departments.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete semester's gp for each departments and their levels.
- Mark, view and delete attendance for each courses.

THE STUDENTS’ MODULE
Under this module, each student can:

- View and edit their profile, change their password and update their profile picture.
- Calculate each semester grade point (GP).
- Submit and print their courseforms.
- View each department's examination timetable.
- View each courses' result for each department and levels.
- View school fees details for both indigene and non-indigene students.
- View semester's GP for their respective departments and levels only.

LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)

Library Management System (LMS) is a web based application that’s meant for keeping records of all transactions performed in the library.
This application can be used in various institutions, bookshops and also as a final project for students.

FEATURES OF LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The Librarian / Admin's Module
- The users’ module.

THE LIBRARIAN / ADMIN MODULE
Under this module, the librarian can:

- Add, edit, search for, view and delete each user's details (both students and non-students).
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete each book's details.
- Group each books according to their types (new, old, damaged and lost) and
categories (encyclopaedia, periodicals, journals, science, history etc).
- Allow registered users to borrow books freely with a due date attached and after the book might have exceeded its due date, the borrower will pay certain amount as debt.
- View borrowed and returned books of each and all users.
- View all transactions made on each book.

THE STUDENTS’ MODULE

- View and search for available books, borrow, return , view their borrowed and returned books.
- View and edit their profile, change password and upload their profile picture.

BELOW ARE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THESE TWO WEB BASED APPLICATIONS.... MANY SCREENSHOTS WOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED BUT I WAS LIMITED TO UPLOADING ONLY FOUR IMAGES.

They’re bug-free, robust and easy to navigate.

A trial will convince you!

Peradventure, you’re interested in getting these 2 web applications for your final year project or for any other educational purpose, you can contact me on 08132016744 (Hotline and whatsapp contact).

THANKS!!!

Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by nnamdiosu(m): 1:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Dlastofmykind:
These above management systems are web-based applications which provide an automated way of managing records in schools, colleges, institutions etc.

STUDENTS' INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Students’ Information Management System (SIMS) is a web based application that’s meant for keeping students’ records such as each student’s personal details, course form details, school fees details, lecture and examination timetable, result of each course, semester’s grade point and attendance details.

FEATURES OF STUDENTS’ INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The admin module.
- The students’ module.

THE ADMIN MODULE
Under this module, the administrator can:

- Add, edit, search for, view and delete students' details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete departments and levels.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete schoolfees details for both indigene and non-indigene students.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete courseforms details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete examination timetable details.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete courses result for each levels and departments.
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete semester's gp for each departments and their levels.
- Mark, view and delete attendance for each courses.

THE STUDENTS’ MODULE

- View and edit their profile, change their password and update their profile picture.
- Calculate each semester grade point (GP).
- Submit and print their courseforms.
- View each department's examination timetable.
- View each courses' result for each department and levels.
- View school fees details for both indigene and non-indigene students.
- View semester's GP for their respective departments and levels only.

LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)

Library Management System (LMS) is a web based application that’s meant for keeping records of all transactions performed in the library.
This application can be used in various institutions, bookshops and also as a final project for students.

FEATURES OF LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The Librarian / Admin's Module
- The users’ module.

THE LIBRARIAN / ADMIN MODULE
Under this module, the librarian can:

- Add, edit, search for, view and delete each user's details (both students and non-students).
- Add, edit, search for, view and delete each book's details.
- Group each books according to their types (new, old, damaged and lost) and
categories (encyclopaedia, periodicals, journals, science, history etc).
- Allow registered users to borrow books freely with a due date attached and after the book might have exceeded its due date, the borrower will pay certain amount as debt.
- View borrowed and returned books of each and all users.
- View all transactions made on each book.

THE STUDENTS’ MODULE

- View and search for available books, borrow, return , view their borrowed and returned books.
- View and edit their profile, change password and upload their profile picture.

BELOW ARE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THESE TWO WEB BASED APPLICATIONS.... MANY SCREENSHOTS WOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED BUT I WAS LIMITED TO UPLOADING ONLY FOUR IMAGES.

They’re bug-free, robust and easy to navigate.

A trial will convince you!

Peradventure, you’re interested in getting these 2 web applications for your final year project or for any other educational purpose, you can contact me on 08132016744 (Hotline and whatsapp contact).

THANKS!!!

nice. is it for sell?
Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yeah!
Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by uanda(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
How much
Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Convert it to an Android app and put a reasonable price on Google play store . Great! you created a good web-based app.
Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by Dlastofmykind(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2015
uanda:
How much

I'm sorry,sir.... The price cannot be said here.
If you're interested... I'll advice we have a chat.
Re: Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System by Dlastofmykind(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2015
proxy23:
Convert it to an Android app and put a reasonable price on Google play store . Great! you created a good web-based app.

Alright, sir.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Web Maintenance- A Perfect Hand On Your Website Makes The Difference. / Blog Design And Optimization At 2,000.. / Startapp Knowledge For Advertisers On Driving Traffic To Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.